The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RosieAppleLemon
Exactly my point - she doesn't believe in Islam and yet regards herself as Muslim? Idiot at its finest.

there are alot of people like her unfortunately, cherry pick parts of the quran they like and ignore the rest and they say they follow the quran
Original post by akbar0123
Are you aware of what the Quran and Hadiths say on the matters of drinking alcohol and changing the creation of Allah?

Clearly not.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Lmao at all the triggered Muslims :rofl:

Hahahaha, so triggered.

If it helps - I have a sibling that drinks, smokes, has PLENTY of tats, and is gay. He still lives with us.

The big difference is that he doesn't claim to be a Muslim. I respect those that don't lie.

I am not 'triggered' - I hate hypocrites. What people do is none of my business.
Original post by So Fetch
I’m thin, but curvy. 5’3

I have sex and I have had pork.

I have dyed it random colours when I was younger. It’s brown now.

Islamabad

You can keep it with yourself for now. Also, I’ve had bacon.
You aren't the most... devout... of Muslims, then, are you? :lol: well, good for you. I hope you have fun and enjoy life.
Reply 44
Excuse me. DO NOT refer to me as extreme, I am not in ANY WAY. I am making the point of saying if you label yourself Muslim yet don't see yourself as one, WHY the F would you regard yourself as one? Idiot.

It's funny watching 'Muslims' from LEDC think that they're super cool for going against ideals. I feel pity for you, you can't air your beliefs there.

It is one thing to say you're a Muslim and believes in God, the Qu'ran and the prophets, and still, do haraam things, and then there are those who clearly DO NOT believe in Islam and claim they are Muslims i.e. you.

Do not throw the word extremist lightly, think before you speak little girl.

'Defensive'? What exactly have I said - I haven't said once you're going to hell, or that you are going to repay for this on judgment day, I am making the point that you clearly are not Muslim, as you say yourself, it is a 'label on' your 'passport' and nothing more.

Fool.

You're not special love, move on.

Omg please stop crying.
im pakistani and muslim too don't do any of those things but even if i did wouldn't give me any special powers....

your parents strict or liberal?

I don’t really follow it. It just says I’m a Muslim on my passport.

Why bother identifying as one then?
Reply 47
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
im pakistani and muslim too don't do any of those things but even if i did wouldn't give me any special powers....

your parents strict or liberal?

My parents are pretty chilled out religion wise. My dads a bit strict when it comes to other stuff like curfew and all but nothing major.
Reply 48
Original post by Retired_Messiah
Why bother identifying as one then?

Doesn’t hurt me.
My parents are pretty chilled out religion wise. My dads a bit strict when it comes to other stuff like curfew and all but nothing major.

ahh so youre not worried about them reacting badly if they find out what you've done
Reply 50
Original post by kekedoyouloveme?
ahh so youre not worried about them reacting badly if they find out what you've done

They know
They know

ahh cool... might get a tattoo but it'll probs be a nice religious one idk...
I wasn’t aware that religion was on your passport? I smell something fishy here.
Who is the rightful owner of the Kashmir province?
Hahahaha, so triggered.

If it helps - I have a sibling that drinks, smokes, has PLENTY of tats, and is gay. He still lives with us.

The big difference is that he doesn't claim to be a Muslim. I respect those that don't lie.

I am not 'triggered' - I hate hypocrites. What people do is none of my business.

How is she a hypocrite? Shes not going around telling other muslims not to smoke & drink ect. And yes you are triggered lmao ps I dont get why this is an AMA?
Original post by rocket1615
Who is the rightful owner of the Kashmir province?

Given the OP is Pakistani I would guess she would say Pakistan. But hey, this isn’t my AMA.
Original post by So Instinct
Living your best life. Feels good doesn't it.

cancer and eventually death is so fun!!!
do you wear a hjab
Oh okay thanks for clearing that out.

yes you are still muslim,sis don't listen to him and i pray Allah gives you guidance
assalamu alaikum sis
Reply 59
Nope, I wear a fanny pack on the burka.

I don’t really follow it. It just says I’m a Muslim on my passport.

No idea what that is, but I do play FIFA and Call of Duty

LMFAO. Basically a troll, who thinks 'Muslim' is a nationality? LOL.

Latest