Confidence boost shy woman Watch

Mr Fine
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Ive always thought there are shy woman who i would love to support, sometimes some woman are so shy that they have no experience of talking to a guy let alone sitting next to him but what if there is a way where a guy would give a woman his time to take her out sit with her talk to her help build her confidence but on a strictly no relationship basis but on a friendship basis would this work are there any woman who go with this idea?

When a female is with a guy other guys tend to look it gets attention dating attention guys also gain confidence to say hello let me know of your opinions thanks

I may take you out for coffee but you are buying madam
Last edited by Mr Fine; 5 months ago
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Mr Fine)
Ive always thought there are shy woman who i would love to support, sometimes some woman are so shy that they have no experience of talking to a guy let alone sitting next to him but what if there is a way where a guy would give a woman his time to take her out sit with her talk to her help build her confidence but on a strictly no relationship basis but on a friendship basis would this work are there any woman who go with this idea?

When a female is with a guy other guys tend to look it gets attention dating attention guys also gain confidence to say hello let me know of your opinions thanks

I may take you out for coffee but you are buying madam
London090
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
😂This is quite the amusing thread.
fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
so your a 'helper'

its as bit weird. to be honest.

I can see the point in doing it for dating - even though I think its creepy as hell, and never going to work.. I can at least understand why some guys target girls with prolems, and 'help them' as a way of getting with them...

but you don't want to get with them (or so you say...) so what are you doing? You juts want to be their coach, helping them get with and **** other guys?

Its wierd.
julietlima3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
the world is blessed with people like you
Mr Fine
Rep:
?
(Original post by fallen_acorns)
so your a 'helper'

its as bit weird. to be honest.

I can see the point in doing it for dating - even though I think its creepy as hell, and never going to work.. I can at least understand why some guys target girls with prolems, and 'help them' as a way of getting with them...

but you don't want to get with them (or so you say...) so what are you doing? You juts want to be their coach, helping them get with and **** other guys?

Its wierd.
Hi i know it seems weird but used to be shy and i believe regardless how you look being positive and confident takes you a long way and for me personally i like to meet different people

There are shallow people who make so much judgement of some woman just for appearance alone and thats not right not every guy is good looking and even those guys with out the looks they seem to try to keep up with good looking guys expectation but they shouldnt so when they see a guy who looks reasonably ok is talking to that female that not every wants they get curious and start taking notice of those woman.

Im hoping if i could help or if there are others to support me maybe there will be a way of us getting out of this commercial way if thinking and believing of what is pretty and what is not
I truly believe we are all beautiful in our own ways
Doctor Robert
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
You're on the pull
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi i know it seems weird but used to be shy and i believe regardless how you look being positive and confident takes you a long way and for me personally i like to meet different people

There are shallow people who make so much judgement of some woman just for appearance alone and thats not right not every guy is good looking and even those guys with out the looks they seem to try to keep up with good looking guys expectation but they shouldnt so when they see a guy who looks reasonably ok is talking to that female that not every wants they get curious and start taking notice of those woman.

Im hoping if i could help or if there are others to support me maybe there will be a way of us getting out of this commercial way if thinking and believing of what is pretty and what is not
I truly believe we are all beautiful in our own ways
Good lord man, try some punctuation.
Mr Fine
Rep:
?
(Original post by Drewski)
Good lord man, try some punctuation.
Do apoligise we all have our strengths and weaknesses
CheeseIsVeg
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
apoligise
apoligise
apoligise
apoligise
Mr Fine
Rep:
?
(Original post by Woodland Sprite)
You sound a bit creepy and desperate in all honesty. Shy women don't need a saviour in the form of an account named "Mr Fine", I can guarantee you.
Mr Sprite despite what you say you cant guarantee nothing as what have you done for the shy woman of today? you may be your own hero but all you have done is zero atleast im making some effort to bring this to light there me being genuine what would you say to those dating sites where some may not turn up or soon as they see them they do a u turn.

Some vulnerable people come to conclusions of thinking they are worthless and get so distressed they do unnecessary things to harm themselfs there a times they need good genuine people to be there to give some advice to boost there moral there confidence is this a bad thing

If 1 day i could open an agencie like this to help people i would do so gladly for now im putting this on a trial basis to seek opinions or suggestion.

If there are any woman who understand what i am getting at i would love to see what your genuine opinion of this is post anonymous is need
Thanks Mr Fine
Anonymous #1
Report 5 months ago
Mr Sprite despite what you say you cant guarantee nothing as what have you done for the shy woman of today? you may be your own hero but all you have done is zero atleast im making some effort to bring this to light there me being genuine what would you say to those dating sites where some may not turn up or soon as they see them they do a u turn.

Some vulnerable people come to conclusions of thinking they are worthless and get so distressed they do unnecessary things to harm themselfs there a times they need good genuine people to be there to give some advice to boost there moral there confidence is this a bad thing

If 1 day i could open an agencie like this to help people i would do so gladly for now im putting this on a trial basis to seek opinions or suggestion.

If there are any woman who understand what i am getting at i would love to see what your genuine opinion of this is post anonymous is need
Thanks Mr Fine
Creepy as ****, tbh
eternalhinch
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
mandem i wouldn't step foot anywhere with you, are you ok?
Mr Fine
Rep:
?
(Original post by eternalhinch)
mandem i wouldn't step foot anywhere with you, are you ok?
This is for woman only i can see you are judgmental as those who would abuse the simpletons what would you suggest if you have any suggestions to help the shy woman
eternalhinch
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
This is for woman only i can see you are judgmental as those who would abuse the simpletons what would you suggest if you have any suggestions to help the shy woman
you mean women, i don't understand what you're talking about
Mr Fine
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Creepy as ****, tbh
I know how this sounds but ive seen this i used to be a shy guy myself i know how it is if you have any suggestions in helping a shy woman please share
Mr Fine
Rep:
?
(Original post by Anonymous)
Creepy as ****, tbh
Buy me a cup of coffee a sandwich then say what you really think
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Buy me a cup of coffee a sandwich then say what you really think
Why the hell would they want to buy you anything? You're just a random name on the internet, coming off like a sex pest.

Horrible, horrible thread
999tigger
  • Answer Heroes
Report 5 months ago
Is this thread meant to be a joke? Its creepy imo especially from a user that only opened the account today.
anime<3gaming
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I know plenty of shy women. do you want their email addresses and numbers?

I will tell them a guy called mr.fine used to be a shy guy and knows how to help shy women. If I hear of any more shy women I will direct them to you. plenty of coffees and sandwiches for you eh?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (35)
14.34%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (21)
8.61%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (50)
20.49%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (35)
14.34%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (30)
12.3%
How can I be the best version of myself? (73)
29.92%

Watched Threads