The Student Room Group

Does coffee actually help?

Idk why but whenever I drink coffee I get so many bad headaches and I genuinely feel more tired after drinking it.
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by shohaib712
Idk why but whenever I drink coffee I get so many bad headaches and I genuinely feel more tired after drinking it.

Help with what?

Maybe dont drink coffee then?

You might have an intolerance to caffeine. Try drinking a caffeine free version or drink water instead.
Reply 2
If I’m looking for a stimulant I either get zero sugar Redbull or pop a caffeine pill or a moda during exam season, for the sake of my teeth/sugar levels/diet I try to avoid coffee unless I’m also looking to relax. Probably best you don’t get into a habit of drinking coffee.

You might feel tired because of the sugar or maybe the cream/milk is too heavy for you. If it’s homemade coffee and happens with redbull & tea too, you’re definitely intolerant to caffeine
Reply 3
Original post by 3121
If I’m looking for a stimulant I either get zero sugar Redbull or pop a caffeine pill or a moda during exam season, for the sake of my teeth/sugar levels/diet I try to avoid coffee unless I’m also looking to relax.

You might feel tired because of the sugar or maybe the cream/milk is too heavy for you. If it’s homemade coffee and happens with redbull too, you’re definitely intolerant to caffeine

Coffee doesn't have sugar lmao
Reply 4
Original post by Sinnoh
Coffee doesn't have sugar lmao

Yeah I know... but it’s disgusting without it? I just assumed he’d put sugar in it, plus if you go to Starbucks or Costa, they do have sugar even if you don’t add any!
Reply 5
Original post by 3121
Yeah I know... but it’s disgusting without it? I just assumed he’d put sugar in it, plus if you go to Starbucks or Costa, they do have sugar even if you don’t add any!

Coffee with sugar is disgusting. Needing sugar just means you have been having bad coffee.

And no, starbucks and costa don't have sugar unless you order their sugary frappaccino drinks, which isn't coffee.
Coffee tastes like ass my man.
Original post by DieselGate
Coffee tastes like ass my man.

What sort of ass have you been eating?

Quick Reply

Latest