Making Extra Money Watch

Piggles12345
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hi,

I am starting a postgraduate course in October and need some money between June and then. I don't really want to get a job because I have lots of things to sort out ready for my move (I'm furnishing a flat and need to buy and store all the furniture, I need to arrange finance stuff, I need to sort out removal companies and I need to actually view a number of properties).

So ideally, I'd like to work from home where I can be close to the phone and Internet. I was wondering whether anyone has had any experience of 'envelope stuffing'? You know, where you have to stuff about 500 envelopes a week for about 30p a shot...

I know there are loads of scams out there that make you pay a deposit and then you never hear from them again. But I wondering whether anyone has had experience with a legitimate company? And, if so, how much they were paid and what their general experiences were?

Any comments will be most gratefully received,

Many thanks
Olix
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
If you are moving then you could take a look at selling stuff on eBay. Thats what i've been doing recently to help finance my Uni course and raised £850 in 2 weeks.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (429)
46.63%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (281)
30.54%
I don't have an opinion (210)
22.83%

Watched Threads