The Student Room Group

Bio, Chem and ...

I currently do Bio, Chem and media at A levels and I picked media to somewhat relief a bit of pressure as I'm already studying two very hard and content heavy subjects. Just wondering, what is considered the easier of the 'soft' subjects, in terms of understanding and exams?
Media? Seriously? At least you have two facilitating subjects there, but do you know what you want to do at uni?
(edited 5 years ago)
I did Chem, Bio and Photography so I understand where you come from in that sense. Are you wanting to know which out of Chem and Bio is easier? If so then they’re both difficult for me for different reasons. But having a separate subject is a very good choice if you want to have pressure relieved.
strange combination, bio and chem are renown for being fairly hard and useful, but then when paired with something like media you might aswell be doing 3 mediocre a level rather than 2 hard as its just more workload for not much reason
Reply 4
Original post by Reality Check
Media? Seriously? At least you have two facilitating subjects there, but do you know what you want to do at uni?

Planning to do medicine or biochemistry as the unis I'm interested only require Chemistry, and one other science (bio for me), and the third can be anything apart from General studies and critical thinking.
Reply 5
Original post by Gent2324
strange combination, bio and chem are renown for being fairly hard and useful, but then when paired with something like media you might aswell be doing 3 mediocre a level rather than 2 hard as its just more workload for not much reason

Planning to do medicine or biochemistry as the unis I'm interested only require Chemistry, and one other science (bio for me), and the third can be anything apart from General studies and critical thinking.
Reply 6
Original post by scienceishguy
I did Chem, Bio and Photography so I understand where you come from in that sense. Are you wanting to know which out of Chem and Bio is easier? If so then they’re both difficult for me for different reasons. But having a separate subject is a very good choice if you want to have pressure relieved.

just wanted to know what separate subject is relatively easy

Quick Reply

Latest