cbains02
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So i’m 3weeks into a levels year 12 but i am unsure how much i should revise daily. I want to revise early so i can hopefully remember the stuff that has been taught in lesson but yeah. Roughly how much? Or is it early and i should chill a bit?
ASHWHS
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
At our school they said form day one we should be revising 22 hrs a week in order to get a grade A in three subjects
cbains02
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by ASHWHS)
At our school they said form day one we should be revising 22 hrs a week in order to get a grade A in three subjects
I need to do it effectively so i can actually remember it after revising it
I’m_triene
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
our school said that, based on previous years, A/A* students studied 30 hours a week, so id recommend 10 hours a week per subject
Nihilisticb*tch
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
It depends on the person. Some people can get away with doing hardly any whereas some need to do loads just to get by. You need to find how much you need to do personally.
Infinite Series
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The time you spend revising should take into account how effective you are when revising; some people can learn content faster than others.
I think you should be studying 45 minutes of each subject outside of school everyday and increasing this time when you get closer to exams. You shouldn't have a problem getting top A/A* grades doing this
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (560)
34.06%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (677)
41.18%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (332)
20.19%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (75)
4.56%

Watched Threads