(Original post by leannsc)
silver tights? it looks good on legs.
Hmm, tights on legs?? I've never thought of that before :confused: :p:
Cate15
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
i think i might try the leggings thing. although my legs arent the longest so i dunno whether that would look ridiculous or not
Cate15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 11 years ago
(Original post by sweetfloss)
Hmm, tights on legs?? I've never thought of that before :confused: :p:

LMAOOOOOO
happydinosaur
Badges: 14
Report 11 years ago
I always think that flesh coloured tights look odd on me but I will wear them in summer as I have summery skirts that black or coloured tights just won't go with. I wear brown tights with lots of skirts/dresses wearing some now and they look less winter than black but don't scream primark tacky like coloured tights can if you get them wrong!! Dark shades of colour like dark purple and green work for me when it comes to colour as I prefer the less in your face look for legs.
MarchOfMephisto
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 11 years ago
I never understand the point of flesh coloured tights. You can still see your legs so why bother?
steverobinson56
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Who cares? Are we not past this superficial nonsense? I wear what I want/need
lightlyblue
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
try the ventalation route , like i do .
username4175908
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
You can't beat tights and dresses anytime,i love wearing them most days
Minifruitbat
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Wear patterned tights. You can get some skin coloured with tattoos or Lines down the back ( can’t remember the name sorry) 😀
lightlyblue
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you tried the new 94 Denier Black Tights ..?
Zenith_
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Have you tried to lose weight? This will solve all your issues.
PilboBaggins
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Perhaps you could wear skin coloured tights? Or a loose pair of trousers you can tuck a top into? There are lots of nice styles out for 'flared' style trousers now too.
scorpion95
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
You could wear lighter colour tights or wear black patterned tights rather than plain black tights. You could wear footless tights also maybe or even stockings. There is nothing wrong with wearing black tights in summer, as long as your comfortable wearing them then don't worry about what others might think
Sophie_kiss
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
try lower denier sheer black tights - i love 10 denier, or just nude
Bex94
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by Minifruitbat)
Wear patterned tights. You can get some skin coloured with tattoos or Lines down the back ( can’t remember the name sorry) 😀
You mean seamed stockings I think? I quite often wear these but modern ones with Lycra rather than the traditional, pure nylon ones that don’t have any stretch in them. There’s a brand called What Katie Did that have loads of different colours.
Paula95
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
Hi Blue Rose.
Dont despair. Have you ever thought of wearing stockings and suspenders during the summer? They are much more healthier than tights, you dont get hot and sweaty round the cruch area. You can buy some lovely sheer ones ideal for the summer. X
(Original post by Blue Rose)
I don't wear tights that often but from all I've seen people wearing, there are none that will suit my complexion so I can't wear flesh coloured tights.
So I'm stuck wearing trousers all summer.

I think I'll have to wear patterned tights so that they don't look really dark and totally opaque.

Where do peoplebuy their tights from?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (340)
15.74%
The paper was reasonable (1172)
54.26%
Not feeling great about that exam... (467)
21.62%
It was TERRIBLE (181)
8.38%

Watched Threads