The Student Room Group

What happens if you fail your course?

I'm taking an Animal Nursing Assistant level 2 course, and I have no idea what'll happen if I fail it. There aren't any exams, you get graded on your work that you do throughout the year - so if you fail it, do you have to retake the entire course again? Are you even allowed to retake an entire course again? I just have no idea how it works and I'm so worried. Does anyone know? Thank you
Original post by orangesunflower
I'm taking an Animal Nursing Assistant level 2 course, and I have no idea what'll happen if I fail it. There aren't any exams, you get graded on your work that you do throughout the year - so if you fail it, do you have to retake the entire course again? Are you even allowed to retake an entire course again? I just have no idea how it works and I'm so worried. Does anyone know? Thank you

It depends on your college policy - some may allow you to retake the section you failed. It is best to ask your tutor, but have a little confidence in yourself! Who is to say that you won't do very well on your course! :smile:
Original post by cheesecakelove
It depends on your college policy - some may allow you to retake the section you failed. It is best to ask your tutor, but have a little confidence in yourself! Who is to say that you won't do very well on your course! :smile:

Thank you!! I hope they do. I'll definitely ask as soon as I can :smile: Thank you for the help!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending