Where to find the new required practicals for the AQA triple science GCSE 2019?

Watch this thread
Alexokay
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
My biology teacher told us that a few of the required practical methods have changed. I check the spec but all the information on required practicals are extremely vague. This kinda sucks because we have to learn new methods, and our revision guides are outdated
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Any other source other than your teacher that states this? I don't think they have changed.
username3314392
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
What is your exam board? If your revision book says 9-1 and your Exam Board, along with your tier you should be good.
The RPA's haven't changed to my knowledge but I'd be sure to double check.

The RPA's should be listed with methods in the revision guide or https://www.aqa.org.uk/resources/sci...ach/practicals (for AQA exam board)
RebmaKopy
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Alexokay)
My biology teacher told us that a few of the required practical methods have changed. I check the spec but all the information on required practicals are extremely vague. This kinda sucks because we have to learn new methods, and our revision guides are outdated
Free Science Lessons ; he does a playlist for the practicals which come in which paper (i.e. paper 1 or 2); goes in thorough depth.
Word of advise make flashcards for each practical.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Year 12s - where are you at with making decisions about university?

I’ve chosen my course and my university (10)
37.04%
I’ve chosen my course and shortlisted some universities (9)
33.33%
I’ve chosen my course, but not any universities (2)
7.41%
I’ve chosen my university, but not my course (1)
3.7%
I’ve shortlisted some universities, but not my course (1)
3.7%
I’m starting to consider my university options (3)
11.11%
I haven’t started thinking about university yet (0)
0%
I’m not planning on going to university (1)
3.7%

Watched Threads