Will losing my virginity hurt?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So I’m a virgin and I’m 15. I’m worried that it will hurt because everyone says it does. I’ve masturbated but only on the surface, I’ve never fingered my self (TMI I know lol) cause whenever I put a finger in, it’s uncomfortable and I only get in about 2 inches. I can’t fit more than one finger. Yes, I use tampons but sometimes it gives me pain and I can only use to regular (smallest) one and feel no pain. I’m also worried about bleeding! Help!
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
I think you only bleed if your hymen is still intact....or if your sex partner is being too rough
Lube will make things easier and will reduce friction and will help with tampons
If you worry and are not relaxed your muscles will be tense and make things harder and may make things hurt
+ you are only 15 - don't over think it :P
just when it happens don't be afraid to ask to slow down and you don't have to go all the way in one night
and remember contraception
Anonymous.helper
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Don't over think it! Trust me I know how that feels, it hurts when you try to put it in and move it by yourself, when you are going to first have sex, the first time his **** enter you, it will hurt, you will bleed also, but slowly after moving in and out simultaneously you won't feel the pain as pain turns into pleasure, just don't over think it, and trust me it will hurt for many less than a minute but then once he starts moving it will feel good, you are just fifteen, and it's just the start so no need to over think
Anonymous #3
Report 2 weeks ago
Yes, it will hurt but probably not for very long.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (338)
34.63%
No (638)
65.37%

Watched Threads