Why does my friend have a picture of me as her phone background

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
juwy
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
She is a friend that I have made last year and I recently sent her a selfie of my self and yesterday at home i took her phone to check something on calendar and i see my face as the background.
I am confused I act like i didn't open her phone and ran off

could some one please explain the situation?!

[UPDATE]

A few girls saw the photo this hometime and when I went up to her and asked she said that she needed a new photo for her background and found my photo cute??

Can someone help me please?
Arctic Kitten
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
She likes you. Or you are her only friend/ the only person who is good to her and she cherishes you a lot. Or she's just really weird.
Reality Check
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Arctic Kitten)
She likes you. Or you are her only friend/ the only person who is good to her and she cherishes you a lot. Or she's just really weird.
The latter I think. Stalker alert!
ForeverAQx
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
My thoughts exact!
h333
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
If that was my friend, I would ask them about it. I wouldn’t be comfortable with them doing this without my permission.
juwy
Rep:
she is not close to as much but I do hang out with her a few times during lunch time. but its mostly silent revision.
She doesnt talk about her self much so I dont want to ask her.
I have had thoughts that she may have liked me but i dont want to think TOO much about it
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
she want make bebe with u
juwy
Rep:
(Original post by h333)
If that was my friend, I would ask them about it. I wouldn’t be comfortable with them doing this without my permission.
I dont want to confront her
She doesnt know that I saw the photo either :confused:
She may also be flustered by that fact
h333
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by juwy)
I dont want to confront her
She doesnt know that I saw the photo either :confused:
She may also be flustered by that fact
If you really want to know and feel uncomfortable about it, just explain how you saw the photo honestly and don’t be scared of confronting her about it. She’s your friend, not some stranger. But it’s up to you.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by juwy)
She is a friend that I have made last year and I recently sent her a selfie of my self and yesterday at home i took her phone to check something on calendar and i see my face as the background.
I am confused I act like i didn't open her phone and ran off

could some one please explain the situation?!
The only person who can explain is her. It is weird to have a not close friend as your background. Just say you saw it when you went to check the calendar and you want to know why you're her background.
juwy
Rep:
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
The only person who can explain is her. It is weird to have a not close friend as your background. Just say you saw it when you went to check the calendar and you want to know why you're her background.
I spoke to her today and she said that she needed a new background picture and found my picture "cute"
I dont know if i should believe it
DrawTheLine
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by juwy)
I spoke to her today and she said that she needed a new background picture and found my picture "cute"
I dont know if i should believe it
That's even weirder.
Bookaddict02
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
are you a dude?
juwy
Rep:
(Original post by Bookaddict02)
are you a dude?
No I am female but have been my sexuality is bisexual and a few people know that (she is i think also bisexual)
juwy
Rep:
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
That's even weirder.
Thats what I thought!
I have also noticed today when looking at her photography work for some reason she chose my first letter "J" and hers "A" Her little body language was happy about it and I dont know (i am probably thinking about it too much)
juwy
Rep:
Its probably not much lolo
Its alright if its best friends I guess but she is not really close to me and its one of the first times i have sent her a selfie
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Sounds like she may be into you.

I wouldn't have any of my friends as my background unless I was also in the picture. I did have a photo of an at-the-time boyfriend as my phone background for a year+ though which he knew about and said he found cute.

The only other person I've ever had as my background was my Dad. He took a dumb cross-eyed selfie with rude hand gestures and put it as my background when he'd been setting it up for me and I found it too hilarious to change.
juwy
Rep:
(Original post by sinfonietta)
Sounds like she may be into you.

I wouldn't have any of my friends as my background unless I was also in the picture. I did have a photo of an at-the-time boyfriend as my phone background for a year+ though which he knew about and said he found cute.

The only other person I've ever had as my background was my Dad. He took a dumb cross-eyed selfie with rude hand gestures and put it as my background when he'd been setting it up for me and I found it too hilarious to change.
I dont know if she is but I dont want to think about it until she tells me.
Also that is very true that is what me made me confused why she didn't have a picture with both of us.

(That picture of your father must be adorbz)
username3989988
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
My friends don't even have any pictures of me. Is that wierd? :laugh:
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Maybe she just likes the photo.
My best friend uses a photo of my toy panda wearing glasses and a jacket as her phone wallpaper.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you done work experience at school/college?

Yes (155)
41.67%
Not yet, but I will soon (69)
18.55%
No (148)
39.78%

Watched Threads