The Student Room Group

Sexually active Muslim Bengali guy AMA

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lmao, here comes the casual racism on TSR...
"your country" - when I was born and raised in London, England lmao.
Get a grip.

Oh quite a few women find me desirable, but I'm well above average when it comes to the looks of Bengali men in general. Most Bengali guys are unattractive, I am not. So your attempt to throw a snide comment at me didn't really work mate.

you are acc still calling yourself fit. Omg guys this dude is a troll. He is so bigheaded to be real
So.. living your life to the fullest involves disobedience to the one who created you.
It's fine if you don't believe he exists, if you do however then you're living a delusional life.
You slept with 25 girls in total? ******** I call it, I know Asian mentality too well.
You are not a Muslim I'm sorry
FUNNY
I'm 23 turning 24 in December, I've lost my virginity when I was 21. I've slept with 25 girls (soon to be 26/27).

I come from a very religious family who don't know I sleep around.

I'm probably going to be forced to marry a Bengali girl out of guilt when I really don't want to, they're beautiful, they're just not my cup of tea when it comes to their personalities (we will clash).

Ask me anything!

height & weight?
You are not a Muslim I'm sorry

If he believes in Allah and Muhammad as his final messenger then he most certainly is a Muslim. You should beware of making takfir lest it rebounds on you.
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
If he believes in Allah and Muhammad as his final messenger then he most certainly is a Muslim. You should beware of making takfir lest it rebounds on you.

Sorry he is impure , he slept with a bunch of ****** and he is brushing it of as if it is nothing.
He does not believe he needs guidance from Allah when he does.
How do you know he believes in Allah and Muhammad as his final messenger he never said so...

When someone recites the Shahadah wholeheartedly they proclaim :

That Allah is the only God, and that Muhammad is his prophet

That they personally accept this as true

That they will obey all the commitments of Islam in their life

He may full well have done the first two but surely he has not done the last two?
* the last one
Sorry he is impure , he slept with a bunch of ****** and he is brushing it of as if it is nothing.
He does not believe he needs guidance from Allah when he does.
How do you know he believes in Allah and Muhammad as his final messenger he never said so...

When someone recites the Shahadah wholeheartedly they proclaim :
[ul]
[li]That Allah is the only God, and that Muhammad is his prophet[/li]
[li]That they personally accept this as true[/li]
[li]That they will obey all the commitments of Islam in their life[/li]
[/ul]
He may full well have done the first two but surely he has not done the last two?

I said if he believes in Allah and Muhammad as his last messenger he is a Muslim, if. You don’t know his thoughts either so on that count you have no more credibility.

Sinning, specifically adultery, does not take you out of the fold of Islam. As far as I’m aware only idolatry does. If you disagree then please provide the scriptural evidence clearly stating that fornication makes you non-Muslim.
It annoys me when people refer to themselves as Christian/Muslim etc just because they were born into that faith. If you don't believe, then you aren't a Muslim and I it doesn't seem like you believe. Don't allow yourself to be forced into marriage - what sort of life would that be?
I'm 23 turning 24 in December, I've lost my virginity when I was 21. I've slept with 25 girls (soon to be 26/27).I come from a very religious family who don't know I sleep around. I'm probably going to be forced to marry a Bengali girl out of guilt when I really don't want to, they're beautiful, they're just not my cup of tea when it comes to their personalities (we will clash).Ask me anything!
Islam is so simple bro, all thats expected is you do things in a guided , sane way , you get me ? Look at the world around you, Realise there is a higher purpose than..just fulfilling desires. And yes, We can fulfill our natural sexual desires , In Islam , all we should be doing to fulfil it , Is it take the effort to add love and affection to a women's life in a pure way and taking her as wife , not a side chick. we all wouldn't want that for our sisters or aunts or mum . So don't be scared about taking things seriously , Its waay more satisfying . Whatever people feel before marraige , Its only because they need marraige. I know Its sounds all good now, to be into one girl one night, another girl the next night. but nothng beats a Beautiful wife, who loves you , yes some differences will be there , but she won't leave you , for another guy, who respects you as her man , her bestfriend , you can play with her like a friend ,& love eachother more and more..as years and years go by, it'll only grow love & respect, And there is intimacy and it is worth having A dignified path to your desires being fulfilled, because that is the way of the righteous, women and men have desires, we are created with it! and there's a way to use these emotions, to build family's that will grow into a community, and you can prretty much make the world a better place. just by one decision , Marraige!
I know you get what I mean, don't listen to those who don't know what life is.. Read the Qur'an , know YOUR worth firstly , and you'll surely know the worth of women is high. May Allah Bless you
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by The RAR
You slept with 25 girls in total? ******** I call it, I know Asian mentality too well.

Its not impossible to pull off in this tinder age we live in.
did u sleep with bengali girls or not?
I'm 23 turning 24 in December, I've lost my virginity when I was 21. I've slept with 25 girls (soon to be 26/27).

I'm probably going to be forced to marry a Bengali girl out of guilt when I really don't want to, they're beautiful, they're just not my cup of tea when it comes to their personalities (we will clash).

Ask me anything!

Oh don’t tell me you are one of those “I’m only attracted to white women” types.

Ask me anything!

Would u lie to ur future wife that ur not a virgin or would u openly tell her that ur past?

Ask me anything!

What area are you from in the UK?
What area are you from in the UK?

Don’t think he’s on anymore
Pls think about your choices ramadan 2019 is coming up may allah guide you to the right path. ameen.

Ask me anything!
Original post by ilikewrinklytoes
Pls think about your choices ramadan 2019 is coming up may allah guide you to the right path. ameen.

Think it's a bit too late for that.
What is your type of girl?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending