The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Ucl economics without further maths

So I picked my options Maths History and economics as my school strongly discourages us from doing 4 A levels. Therefore I didn't pick further maths - many universities I've read don't accept it as a 3rd subject. However now I fear that I actually would have needed further maths and because there is no more AS I don't know what to do. I got 3 A*s, 5A's and 3 B's in sciences :frown: - two of my A's were in languages Arabic and French. my predictions for a level are A*AA but I think I can get it to A*A*A. is that a problem without further? if I were to apply I think I would apply to L100 and L101.
Original post by janetjay
So I picked my options Maths History and economics as my school strongly discourages us from doing 4 A levels. Therefore I didn't pick further maths - many universities I've read don't accept it as a 3rd subject. However now I fear that I actually would have needed further maths and because there is no more AS I don't know what to do. I got 3 A*s, 5A's and 3 B's in sciences :frown: - two of my A's were in languages Arabic and French. my predictions for a level are A*AA but I think I can get it to A*A*A. is that a problem without further? if I were to apply I think I would apply to L100 and L101.

Have you spoken to UCL about this?

You have 5 choices - you can afford to use one or two for riskier choices.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Have you spoken to UCL about this?

You have 5 choices - you can afford to use one or two for riskier choices.

No I haven’t. Should I email them?
Original post by janetjay
No I haven’t. Should I email them?

ring them up :smile: http://www.ucl.ac.uk/prospective-students/undergraduate/contact they've got a whole team of staff waiting to answer questions like this.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending