Any girls on here applied to Newnham College, Cambridge

Watch
rasputshealthbar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I've just applied for 2019 entry and even though year 13's barely just started I can't stop thinking about uni. I wasn't expecting Cambridge to be all that uno, and I wasn't even considering it till I got dragged there to an open day with my friends but ever since I stepped foot on the Newnham campus it's all I can think of lmao. I'm genuinely in love with the entire place; the grounds are absolutely gorgeous, the accodation was surprising good and all the girls there seem so sweet and were vv helpful. It's going to be a bit strange going from co-ed my entire life to a girls only college but tbh I'm looking forward to it. What about you guys? What do you think so far about Newnham/what have you applied for etc.?
rasputshealthbar
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
bump? i literally made an account just for this smh
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
There are Newnham potential (and actual?) applicants in the main Applicants thread:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sea...&query=newnham
Justarandomuser
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Aw Hi, I’ve also applied to newnham it’s such a lovely place and it looks beautiful I like that it’s all girls. What subject have you applied for?x
ewarner2000
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I absolutely love Newnham campus. I've apllied for English. What about you? x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (256)
33.82%
No (501)
66.18%

Watched Threads