How to stop being the nice guy

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I think the problem with me is that i'm too nice , which leads to people using me or just letting me down

I think it's also why girls don't like talking to me

someone help me break out of this cycle of niceness
Anonymous #1
bump
Anonymous #2
Report 2 years ago
You need to understand not every girl will approach you no matter how nice or not you are. Just be yourself
Jackudy3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Milk before cereal.
Bang Outta Order
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Jackudy3)
Milk before cereal.
this guy basically wants you to live on the edge..and fall off it
username4246878
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
be a b*tch
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Anonymous)
You need to understand not every girl will approach you no matter how nice or not you are. Just be yourself
i've been myself for 18 years and nothings happened.......
rasputshealthbar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nice people don’t usually go around announcing that they’re “nice” and blaming other people when they fail to notice their self quoted “niceness” 🤔
Anonymous #1
(Original post by usa10198292)
be a b*tch
how do i do that
Anonymous #1
(Original post by krissxkross)
Nice people don’t usuaally go around announcing that they’re “nice” and blaming other people when they fail to notice that their self quoted “niceness” 🤔
so you just assumed that because i made one post calling myself nice , that i do it all the time......... ok then
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
lmfao you're stupid man. that behaviour is unbecoming of a CA though :naughty:.
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just put yourself first. Start by looking in the mirror and realise your worth, don’t negotiate that down for anyone. Still be nice but don’t bend over backwards for them.
rasputshealthbar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
so you just assumed that because i made one post calling myself nice , that i do it all the time......... ok then
Sounds like it but ight I won’t deep it. Try not to get too caught up in who doesn’t like you and why etc and don’t let people walk over you. It’s not necessary to be a “b*tch” as someone else put it but don’t bend backwards trying to make everyone happy. Not worth the effort tbh. Good luck
Aleks<3
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
People like nice people though,,,, maybe you're just too shy/quiet?
Bang Outta Order
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago

Hmmm. To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
Anonymous #1
Sounds like it but ight I won’t deep it. Try not to get too caught up in who doesn’t like you and why etc and don’t let people walk over you. It’s not necessary to be a “b*tch” as someone else put it but don’t bend backwards trying to make everyone happy. Not worth the effort tbh. Good luck
wasn't planning on doing that but ok , thanks anyway
Plus7
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Nice people don’t usuaally go around announcing that they’re “nice” and blaming other people when they fail to notice that their self quoted “niceness” 🤔
Right. Nice people just care about humans and don't want or expect anything in return. In order to be 'nice' you have to have some element of selflessness lmao.
username4246878
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
how do i do that
get inspo from mean girls (the movie) lmao
username4246878
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bang Outta Order)

Hmmm. To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them. 😂
And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid 😎
why tf do you have a Rick & Morty tattoo tf
rockrunride
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Niceness isn't a virtue. Goodness is.

Being "nice" and shouting from the rooftops about it is also quite a self-absorbed activity to engage in.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (23)
8.52%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
14.07%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (46)
17.04%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (38)
14.07%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (78)
28.89%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
17.41%

Watched Threads