The Student Room Group

Don't really know what to think about this

I'm 20. I've been let down by every single men I've dated. I've been in love, and I've been rejected every single time with men. This last rejection happened two weeks ago. So I went out with my friends last week to kind of forget about everything. (Plus stress from uni). So, I went out with my friends and a girl I didn't know but was a friend of a friend. I ended up drinking plenty of ron, I was so drunk I don't remember passionately kissing the girl I mentioned I didn't know. I mean, If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't have kissed her, plus I've never found woman interesting in the sense of romanticism. What I mean here is that I'm not interested on having a relationship with another woman, besides I've never fallen in love with another woman - only men. So, my question here is.. why the hell did I kiss her?! I mean, she was attractive, maybe that's the reason! All of my friends saw me while kissing her... and I find it weird. I find it weird because... what will they think of me? I don't even know that I think about myself... all of this is so confusing... I kind of want to forget about that night but at the same time it was funny. Idk. What do you guys think? I know I'm not bisexual, but WHY kiss that girl? Maybe I was angry and pissed at boys and I decided to try something new... wouldn't do it again though.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm 20. I've been let down by every single men I've dated. I've been in love, and I've been rejected every single time with men. This last rejection happened two weeks ago. So I went out with my friends last week to kind of forget about everything. (Plus stress from uni). So, I went out with my friends and a girl I didn't know but was a friend of a friend. I ended up drinking plenty of ron, I was so drunk I don't remember passionately kissing the girl I mentioned I didn't know. I mean, If I wasn't drunk I wouldn't have kissed her, plus I've never found woman interesting in the sense of romanticism. What I mean here is that I'm not interested on having a relationship with another woman, besides I've never fallen in love with another woman - only men. So, my question here is.. why the hell did I kiss her?! I mean, she was attractive, maybe that's the reason! All of my friends saw me while kissing her... and I find it weird. I find it weird because... what will they think of me? I don't even know that I think about myself... all of this is so confusing... I kind of want to forget about that night but at the same time it was funny. Idk. What do you guys think? I know I'm not bisexual, but WHY kiss that girl? Maybe I was angry and pissed at boys and I decided to try something new... wouldn't do it again though.

Because you were drunk out your eyeballs. Simple.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending