Precum, fingering and pregnancy scare Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I did a bit of research and apparently, it's rather unlikely (almost impossible) to get pregnant with precum on fingers.

The thing is, I have this FWB, and we fooled around a bit a couple of times. I keep track of her period, and we fooled around three times in the last month.

Once a day or two after her bleeding stopped, (so no ovulation), and twice a week or so after the expected ovulation, so my guess is no chance for pregnancy, right?

I do take precautions, I don't masturbate for a day before seeing her, and I urinate often in order to keep my pipes clean.

During these three encounters, I rubbed her clit and that was it. I didn't touch my penis at all, so I didn't wash my hands before I started pleasuring her.

Let me scratch that, I had precum once on my fingers, but I washed my hands, and got down to the business.

Now when I think about it, she might've had some precum on her fingers, while pleasuring herself, but I'm guessing it got wiped while moving on the bed.

We also had a bit of dry humping in our underwear.

Sorry for extensive information, but I'm freaking out a bit. Just to recap, there was no intercourse or ejaculation, and everything occurred outside the ovulation days (if I'm not mistaken).

I'd like to add that she had massive stress a day or two before her expected ovulation, and she had bit of blood in her underwear that day. I'm guessing that's from all the stress.

Anyhow, her period is late, missing or acting weird, so should I be worried? I know that changes of getting pregnant are almost non-existent, but I could use another opinion on this one. I apologize for TMI, and long post, but I'm kinda freaking out.

TL : DR

Rubbed a girl's clit a couple of times outside of the ovulation period.
Might've had precum on fingers, but I doubt it. She on the other hand could've had precum on her fingers.
Dry humping in underwear (both of us) was present.

There was no intercourse or ejaculation.
I didn't ejaculate 24h+ before seeing her.
She had a massive stress a day or so before ovulation. She had a bit of blood in her underwear that day.
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you're really worried get her to take a pregnancy test, if it's late repeat within a week or two
I had a similar scare but I was on the pill and just fearful haha there is a chance of pregnancy with precum however it's less as it was just on your fingers and not via the pull out method so have hope it's unlikely but check just to be sure and then consider some contraception she could use so this doesn't happen again
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thanks for the reply. I never use the pull out method since I know it's not reliable.

Getting pregnant with precum on fingers is not likely (since fingers aren't warm and wet environment that sperm needs to survive) from what I read online since precum has a lot less sperm, or none at all, and those little guys are quite fragile.
Mirabel240905
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
I want to ask, if I rub my clit by my own will I get pregnant. Cuz I did rub my clit and I'm worry I might get pregnant. Will I get pregnant by rubbing my clitoris by my ownself
JTfoxlove
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Mirabel240905)
I want to ask, if I rub my clit by my own will I get pregnant. Cuz I did rub my clit and I'm worry I might get pregnant. Will I get pregnant by rubbing my clitoris by my ownself
I'll assume this is genuine.

No.

To get pregnant, sperm from a male needs to find its way inside the female's vagina.

If there is no male involved (sperm) it's impossible to get pregnant.

When men and women are sexually active they need to be careful to ensure that they don't accidentally allow the male sperm to get inside the female's vagina. This can be avoided by basic care and washing one's hands.
Last edited by JTfoxlove; 8 months ago
Mirabel240905
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by JTfoxlove)
I'll assume this is genuine.

No.

To get pregnant, sperm from a male needs to find its way inside the female's vagina.

If there is no male involved (sperm) it's impossible to get pregnant.

When men and women are sexually active they need to be careful to ensure that they don't accidentally allow the male sperm to get inside the female's vagina. This can be avoided by basic care and washing one's hands.
Thank you so much for the quick reply...
Mirabel240905
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hey, what happen if I masturbate? Please reply as soon as possible. Im worry I might get pregnant from masturbation
Mirabel240905
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
If I masturbate without penis just masturbate alone will I get pregnant? Example like rubbing my clitoris by myself? Will I get pregnant??
Mockadock
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
So my girl gave me head and I cleaned up my sperm then I fingered her is there possibility of her being pregnant?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

what's your favourite season?

Summer (19)
28.36%
Spring (14)
20.9%
Autumn/Fall (17)
25.37%
Winter (10)
14.93%
I love them all equally (7)
10.45%