The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Room available st james point newcastle first term free

Hi I have a room I no longer require due to changing my mind about university. I am looking for somebody to take over the tenancy and rent the room - The room is situated in the modern new St James Point building located 10 minutes walk away from Newcastle University and 10 minutes walk from the city centre. There is onsite parking. The room is on the 5th floor and consists of a double bed, wardrobe, drawers, desk and storage space. It has its own bathroom with shower. The building has 8 rooms to each floor and each floor has its own communal sitting room and kitchen with allocated food storage space for each room, a large fridge, freezer a washing machine and cooking facilities. There is in house cleaners provided. The building has good security measures with you only being able to access the building using the card key provided to you and is fully staffed 24 hours. The University will be responsible for changing the tenancy over to the person who takes the room on if I can find someone who wants or needs the room so your tenancy would be with Newcastle university the tenancy is for a 50 week stay and is 145 per week i am willing to cover the cost of the first term for this room so anyone taking over the tenancy will get their first term free -I was due to start my course in October so had already taken on the tenancy before deciding uni isn't for me so I have not used the room. Please let me know if interested or if you require any further details thanks
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending