The Student Room Group

Unconditional offers for combined degrees?

Hello. I’ve recently sent off my UCAS application for a combined degree in ‘English Literature and Drama’. My five choices were: Winchester (BBC), Goldsmith (BBB), Royal Holloway (AAB), Queen Mary’s (AAB) and Sussex (ABB - AAB). However, I’m 80% that I will be putting Sussex as my firm. I’ve been predicted A* A* A and an A* (in my EPQ). My GCSE grades were very similar. What is the likelihood of me recieveing unconditional offers from these universities and how long on average to they take to reply? Thank you so much in advance :smile:
Original post by kirajade22
Hello. I’ve recently sent off my UCAS application for a combined degree in ‘English Literature and Drama’. My five choices were: Winchester (BBC), Goldsmith (BBB), Royal Holloway (AAB), Queen Mary’s (AAB) and Sussex (ABB - AAB). However, I’m 80% that I will be putting Sussex as my firm. I’ve been predicted A* A* A and an A* (in my EPQ). My GCSE grades were very similar. What is the likelihood of me recieveing unconditional offers from these universities and how long on average to they take to reply? Thank you so much in advance :smile:

Not sure theres an actual list so people can tell you.
Only certain unis do unconditional, but if you made me guess then it would be no surprise if all but QM use them and that you might find yourself on receipt of one, especially if your GCSE were of a similar standard.

Takes as long as it takes.
If you are curious then ask whether they do them for exceptional students. You can also contact their drama or English clubs. They might speak to you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending