The Student Room Group

Bad AS results ?

I did really poorly in my AS exams and got CEE , I’m scared I’m gonna be predicted so low and not get into a good university . I want to do law and all the universities I want to go to require AAA/AAB , what do I do ?:frown: I’m scared all 5 unis will reject me , if they do , what do I do ?:frown: I’m sure I can get 3 A’s at the end of year 13 , if I do what do I do then ? PLEASE HELP!
Original post by Amyyyyxx
I did really poorly in my AS exams and got CEE , I’m scared I’m gonna be predicted so low and not get into a good university . I want to do law and all the universities I want to go to require AAA/AAB , what do I do ?:frown: I’m scared all 5 unis will reject me , if they do , what do I do ?:frown: I’m sure I can get 3 A’s at the end of year 13 , if I do what do I do then ? PLEASE HELP!

Speak to your referee about how your grades will be predicted and find out what they expect to see from you before Christmas to make the sort of predictions that you would like. Then do everything that they ask for and more and work your arse off to demonstrate to them that you’re capable of getting those As.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending