What should I even do now?

Watch this thread
kylea2843
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
There's this girl I like and I decided to finally ask her out. I knew she had something for a guy back home (we're from the same city), and the feelings are reciprocated, but they can't be together due to many different reasons. But I just gave it a shot, because there were times where it seemed like she was interested. When I finally did it, it was probably one of the most awkward moments of my life, as her face went red, and she paused for a good 3 to 5 seconds, and told me"I am kinda seeing someone".

I just saw it as a way for her to reject me in the nicest way possible. So, I just took it and tried to get over her as best I could. I saw her quite often, due to being part of the committee for our student society. We got over the awkwardness fairly quickly, but I had started noticing her attitude towards me has changed.

Initially, I just thought that because the air has now been cleared, she's more comfortable around me and we can go back to being just friends. However, she's been doing a lot of little nice things for me that she never used to do, she started teasing me with a nickname, got a lot more comfortable with physical contact and even said a few things that made me feel somewhat touched (I guess?), as she said stuff that indicated that she enjoyed my company. Even my committee members have noticed we've gotten a lot closer.

I have just recently stepped down from my position since my term ended, and she re-ran to for a"higher" position and got it, so I won't be seeing her as often anymore. When we had our committee retreat, and I having seen so much of her in those 4 days, basically sticking to each other for most of the trip. It just reminded me of the reasons I fell for her, and its making it very hard for me to move on.

I have no idea what I am suppose to do now. Continue with moving on? Or try one last time?
prapp
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Try again later
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (0)
0%
No (0)
0%
I didn't use it to prepare (0)
0%

Watched Threads