Do you care about the environment?

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
How many of you care about the environment and what steps do you take to do so? Any tips for lifestyle changes to make?

Interested in your thoughts!
xylas
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How many of you care about the environment and what steps do you take to do so? Any tips for lifestyle changes to make?

Interested in your thoughts!
I try as much as is possible not to waste anything. I see many people who don't finish their food on a regular basis and throw away so much. This to me is unacceptable. That would be my tip for a simple lifestyle change.
melissa.17
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Everyone should care about the enviroment. The world is how we survive and unfortunately people aren't looking after it.

Cut out plastic and if you need to use plastic make sure it can be recycled, stop using baby wipes, the usual stuff like save water, help wildlife. There's loads of different stuff online, I usually go to www.chesterzoo.co.uk as it's a zoo close to where I live and they're big on saving the enviroment. Any zoo websites or conservation websites have loads of ideas
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (4)
57.14%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (2)
28.57%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (1)
14.29%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (0)
0%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (0)
0%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (0)
0%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (0)
0%

Watched Threads