The Student Room Group

Student maintenace issue. Leaving accom

I want to leave my accom and have done so for the last 17 days (since ive moved in). Ive given it time and still want to move out. I have an issue with maintenance. I was paid my loan 6days ago and at the time i was willing to stay in halls so i bought some things for my room and also my uni course. I was advised to buy a macbook with the softwares ( my course is in the Arts) which cost over £1000 and my halls (which ive paid for) cost £2300ish.
I will definitely be leaving this coming week and was worried about my financial state. Will sfe ask for all the money back immediately? or will they just take the money after i leave uni?
I cannot return the macbook as ive used it(ive tried) and likewise with the majority of the other things i bought. Thank you.
Original post by Johnfisher
I want to leave my accom and have done so for the last 17 days (since ive moved in). Ive given it time and still want to move out. I have an issue with maintenance. I was paid my loan 6days ago and at the time i was willing to stay in halls so i bought some things for my room and also my uni course. I was advised to buy a macbook with the softwares ( my course is in the Arts) which cost over £1000 and my halls (which ive paid for) cost £2300ish.
I will definitely be leaving this coming week and was worried about my financial state. Will sfe ask for all the money back immediately? or will they just take the money after i leave uni?
I cannot return the macbook as ive used it(ive tried) and likewise with the majority of the other things i bought. Thank you.

Are you just leaving your accommodation or are you leaving university?
Hi John,

Are you leaving the course altogether or just your accommodation?

If you are leaving the accommodation, but not the course, will you be moving back home?

Thanks,
Nihad

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending