any good musicals?

Watch this thread
ToastedWaffles
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
what are your favorites?
coldhands
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Saw Company in the West End at the weekend, it was brilliant.

I also like Fun Home, Dear Evan Hansen, and Jerry Springer: The Opera. I also have a soft spot for West Side Story, Spamalot, American Idiot, Cabaret, Guys and Dolls and Carousel.
ToastedWaffles
Badges: 10
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by coldhands)
Saw Company in the West End at the weekend, it was brilliant.

I also like Fun Home, Dear Evan Hansen, and Jerry Springer: The Opera. I also have a soft spot for West Side Story, Spamalot, American Idiot, Cabaret, Guys and Dolls and Carousel.
OOF
Neverland_girl17
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Company was amazing!! i saw it like 4 weeks ago and i just fell in love.
i've loved Hamilton since 2016, Dear Evan Hansen has recently made a comeback in my favourites,
i love a lot of Broadway shows, so:
Mean Girls
Anastasia
Be more chill (i'm bitter that it was off-Broadway and probs won't come to England lol)

as for the ones that are here:
Chicago
LaLa Land (not entirely a musical...)
Wicked!!!
Beautiful

and so so so many more!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Has advance information helped during your exams?

Yes (68)
66.02%
No (26)
25.24%
I didn't use it to prepare (9)
8.74%

Watched Threads