The Student Room Group

Need Accommodation? {University Of Leeds}

Place is Charles Morris, right inside the university and close to the City Centre about 5-8 minutes.
I am looking for someone to take over my student accommodation for 2018/2019 the contract will last 39 available now as I haven't moved in and will be ending at the 23/06/2019. Bathroom en suite, kitchen shared between 6 people and it is fully catered, there is a communal area with a pool table/table tennis and a studying area with comfortable sofas. It also comes with the Edge Gym member. For any further details please contact me 07388 784828.
Reply 1
Place is Charles Morris, right inside the university and close to the City Centre about 5-8 minutes.
I am looking for someone to take over my student accommodation for 2018/2019 the contract will last 39 available now as I haven't moved in and will be ending at the 23/06/2019. Bathroom en suite, kitchen shared between 6 people and it is fully catered, there is a communal area with a pool table/table tennis and a studying area with comfortable sofas. It also comes with the Edge Gym member. For any further details please contact me 07388 784828 or PM me.
Reply 2
Hi there,

I have moved this to the "Find Your Flatmates" forum for you :smile:

Quick Reply