jennifugh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
So my initial idea for my EPQ was to what extent has disability in literature changed over time (or some variation of this such as is this negative, impact of this etc.) but I think I am losing interest, there is a lack of debate and don't have enough primary sources to make this work. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of an English themed EPQ with enough strength of a question to focus on
Help is appreciated
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jennifugh)
So my initial idea for my EPQ was to what extent has disability in literature changed over time (or some variation of this such as is this negative, impact of this etc.) but I think I am losing interest, there is a lack of debate and don't have enough primary sources to make this work. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of an English themed EPQ with enough strength of a question to focus on
Help is appreciated
I agree that your topic at present does not contain enough debate. How about something like...

"Has the presentations of disability within literature improved over time?"

That way you're debating whether it has changed, and whether that change is positive or not:question:
jennifugh
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Thank you for responding, I'm planning to work on it tonight so I might go with that or switch to a different area within English entirely
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Cardiff Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Llandaff Campus Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • Coventry University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
  • University of Birmingham
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (46)
67.65%
No I haven't decided yet (15)
22.06%
Yes but I might change my mind (7)
10.29%

Watched Threads