The Student Room Group

Fake eyelash recommendations!

Girls i need your help!! (or boys of course feel free). Do any of you wear fake lashes everyday? i don't want to get extensions ( very expensive and don't have time to keep up with them) but love the look of them, and really want to find a suitable pair of lashes to just put on every morning but can't find the right pair! if any of you wear some everyday what are they/ what would you recommend!?
Any Huda beauty eyelashes x
Original post by lololololol:)
Girls i need your help!! (or boys of course feel free). Do any of you wear fake lashes everyday? i don't want to get extensions ( very expensive and don't have time to keep up with them) but love the look of them, and really want to find a suitable pair of lashes to just put on every morning but can't find the right pair! if any of you wear some everyday what are they/ what would you recommend!?

For everyday eyelashes, dont get anything too extravagant, just get something that can enhance your natural lashes otherwise you will look too overdone for everyday in my opinion. Go to Boots/ superdrug, they have good affordable lashes to buy :smile:
Original post by ErinaNakiri78
For everyday eyelashes, dont get anything too extravagant, just get something that can enhance your natural lashes otherwise you will look too overdone for everyday in my opinion. Go to Boots/ superdrug, they have good affordable lashes to buy :smile:

Yeah i agree that is what i was looking for, just something that gives me a bit more than mascara, as it isn't really doing much for me atm, feel like i want a change haha. Thanks for the recommendation, think i will have a shop around!
Original post by lololololol:)
Yeah i agree that is what i was looking for, just something that gives me a bit more than mascara, as it isn't really doing much for me atm, feel like i want a change haha. Thanks for the recommendation, think i will have a shop around!

Sure no problem :smile:
Original post by krissxkross
Any Huda beauty eyelashes x

thankyouu!

Quick Reply

Latest