The Student Room Group

I’m bi and like a girl

I have a friend I’ve known her for a month now and I’m starting to like her and it’s getting to the point where I get jealous of not being in photos with her or when she hangs out with other people? Am I wrong for thinking these things? And I’m always afraid I’m going to turn red in front of her or I’ll get extremely nervous. I don’t know whether she’s straight or not but how do I know if she maybe, possibly likes me back?
Has she given you any indication that she likes you?
Reply 2
Not much. Really the only thing I got is that she turns on notifications for everytime I post or do a story ok insta which I find kind of strange since I never use that feature but for all I know she does that for everyone.
To be brutally honest I think it's kinda sad that you get jealous of not being in photos with her. Like what a great way to express your affection >.>

Anyway if you like her, tell her so and ask if she'd consider going out sometime. If she says no, at least you've escaped from this awkward guessing-game phase and can move on to greener, gayer pastures. Good luck! We're all rooting for you!
Reply 4
Ok for the photo thing it’s normal for me to feel that way I’m in sec 1 high school 😂. And that’s what’s even worse cuz im afraid she’s not gonna want to be friends with me anymore
Reply 5
But thanks for your support 👍👍👍. I just wish there was a way to discreetly find out whether she’s bi. But on the other hand she might be bi and not interested in me so it’s really a complicated thing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending