So embarrassed! Watch

beccaroady
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
This guy asked me for a drink and then cancelled last minute.

He is my housemates, boyfriends, best friend, so we have strong connections lol, so I am very embarrassed by this.

I then annoyingly messaged him saying 'wuu2' and called him on a drunk night out, I then apologised the next day. He read and didn't reply.

I am SO embarrassed, please help, it's giving me MAJOR anxiety.
hello_shawn
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
bet you he'll have forgotten about it by the time you meet him f2f
Anonymous #1
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by beccaroady)
This guy asked me for a drink and then cancelled last minute.

He is my housemates, boyfriends, best friend, so we have strong connections lol, so I am very embarrassed by this.

I then annoyingly messaged him saying 'wuu2' and called him on a drunk night out, I then apologised the next day. He read and didn't reply.

I am SO embarrassed, please help, it's giving me MAJOR anxiety.
U did nothing wrong. He's the one who should be embarrassed, he stood u up. I mean, unless your drunk calling was embarrassing?
username3917068
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Why are you embarrassed when he's the one that canceled, is there anything particularly embarrassing about plans being canceled? With regards to the drunk text - we've all be there, dw too much about it. Humans are very regretful creatures.

You sound like the type to over-think/worry too much. Take a deep breath and relax a little, try not to over-dramatize a simple situation.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (182)
61.28%
Yes- I don't like it (12)
4.04%
No- I want it (81)
27.27%
No- I don't want it (22)
7.41%

Watched Threads