Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Im a former inel AMA
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
londonmyst
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Did you speak with other incels face to face or only interact online?
dafaw
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
only face to face i wasnt one of the crazy incels that worship people like elliot roger online also i didnt believe in the woman are property thing either i stayed away from online
Waldorf67
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Why are you no longer an incel
AwadJJ
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
How did you stop being an an incel?
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Can you explain the concept? I mean, I know incels are involuntary celibates so basically dudes who can't get any but there's far more to it than that apparently.
dafaw
Rep:
?
a lot of my hatred was meant to be self inflicted on my self im not good looking im socially akward i also have BPD and i let that anger loose because i couldnt take it anymore so i directed it at women and after a while i hit a wall i knew i couldnt do this forever this hatred had to end so i had to learn to love myself which i still struggle with
dafaw
Rep:
?
i stopped by learning to stop hating myself and learned to love myself
dafaw
Rep:
?
for me i feel like its these men that hate themselves so much they release that anger on the world because they are so lonely and hurt they want others to feel those feeelings and trust me being alone is the worst feelimg a person can have i didnt even have freinds because of my past i was afraid of being abandoned so i avoided people
rasputshealthbar
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
How have people reacted to you since you changed your outlook? Do they see you as more approachable?

Also, well done. The change must've been hard.
dafaw
Rep:
?
yes i friends i am a lot more approchable i still have little fits of rage from time to time but i act out when im alone by hitting a pillow to get it out of my system and that works because of my bad past i was abused and never will let that happen to my freinds thats why i either run or hit a pillow or scream in those little fits
FakeNewsEditor
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Dude use the quote function.

Pretty ironic that I didn't but w/e.
dafaw
Rep:
?
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
Dude use the quote function.

Pretty ironic that I didn't but w/e.
yeah i didnt know how to do it thanks sorry about that
TheDanr
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Did you have any female friends when you where an incel?
verycoolperson
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hello sir I do not know much aout incels just things i heard so please forgive me if theres any extreme questions or if i have a big misunderstanding of what incels are. From my understanding incels hate girls because they get rejected or something like this and they may conduct shootings, my questions:

1. did u ever want to kill loads of girls
2. on a scale of 1-10 how much did u hate girls
3. what made u an incel was it a girl rejecting you
4. did u ever have suicidal thoughts
5. did u ever beat girls up or harm them
6. what fixed you
7. what is your advice to other incels
8. do a lot of incels want to kill girls
9. is incels a serious problem in society or is it really small
10. is it hard to fix an incel, is it a brain damage or is it just a phase or something

(sorry if these were already asked and if u want to talk about ur problems u can private message me)
verycoolperson
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
also i heard incel is very common in countries like netherlands, and theres many times they do attacks like mass shootings due to their anger from being rejected many times, do u think incel is a new thing and where do u think are the hotspots of incels, first world countries, third world countries? spread all over?

its kind of sad i feel sorry for the attackers but it is disgusting at the same time and i dont see why they get so angry for being rejected, i wouldnt understand cos im not in their shoes but it never justifies killing people
30yearoldvirgin
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by verycoolperson)
also i heard incel is very common in countries like netherlands, and theres many times they do attacks like mass shootings due to their anger from being rejected many times, do u think incel is a new thing and where do u think are the hotspots of incels, first world countries, third world countries? spread all over?

its kind of sad i feel sorry for the attackers but it is disgusting at the same time and i dont see why they get so angry for being rejected, i wouldnt understand cos im not in their shoes but it never justifies killing people
It does. I was worse in my teens and early 20s. Now I am 30 my testosterone has dropped and I don't care about girls nearly as much as when I was in my 20s.

Spoiler:
Show
I would like to take a machine gun to a nightclub I'm not gonna lie
Last edited by 30yearoldvirgin; 3 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

Are you going to self-release into Clearing?

Yes I've pressed the button (65)
17.71%
No I'm happy with my uni offer (231)
62.94%
Not yet but I am planning to (19)
5.18%
Not yet but I might (52)
14.17%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise