The Student Room Group

Do you think you're unattractive/ugly?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
fugly and proud
Reply 21
Yeah It sucks
Well guys I equally feel very unattractive because of acne problems and a lot of people make comments about it and I can't lie it hurts though I have learnt to accept who I am and I feel much more at ease even if people comment I don't let it get to me self acceptance I'd a very important thing in life
Most do... unless a Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise face and yes, it does. More accurately others do when they are better attracted to the Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise faces. Suppose question should be why do only some have such faces.
oh no I'm ugly, very ugly like incredibly ugly
I think I'm more ugly than I think but I'm defiantly ugly
also my self esteem? through the floor - I'm never seeing that again lmao
but its fine, sometimes I don't mind sometimes I do but its cool
Original post by Anonymous
Yes I am ugly... I’m a 16 year old female. I’m ugly I don’t ever post any selfies it effects me in everyday life I always compare myself to other girls that are pretty and have no imperfections I hate taking pictures especially with friends because I always notice something wrong with me and compare myself to friends... I hate my life and wanna diieeeeeeeeeee

I understand that kind of feeling but you don't need to feel that way. One of the most important things in life is self acceptance and self love if you these things you won't bother yourself with those kinds of thoughts. You need to understand that we all have different kinds of beauty and just because you do the see it doesn't mean it isn't there
Heres a thing, some of the people who are extremely concious about their looks think they are ugly but in reality they are not. On the other hand there are people who are nothing special but they like their appearance so much that they see themselves as very attractive. The term beauty is in the eyes of the beholder is very accurate. Some people create their own version of self in their head and see themselves as the image they have created in their head. So you can be beautiful but dont feel like it and you can be average and feel like super model.
they call me j hus for a reason
Yep I have good days and bad days but sometimes my uneven facial proportions get the better of me
I look ugly on some days and breathtakingly beautiful on others.
Physically? Yes
Fashion wise? Disgusting
Mentally? RIP

But I have a hella sexy voice so it's all good :u:
Sometimes I see gorgeous people and my self esteem plummets to hell
But in general I just accept what I have. Good lucks aren't exactly something we can all have so might as well deal with it ig
Original post by Anonymous
And if so why? does it affect your self-esteem?

Yeah I am and i used to get really down about it when i was younger. You know, with the comparing myself to other girls and such... but now I accept being unattractive and have learnt to have goals which hopefully won't be affected by how I look.
I think I'm about average. Doesn't affect my self esteem though.
Damn.

There's people over here who would literally k&ll to look like you!
I'm the ugliest person you could meet. I honestly believe that - no joke.
Yeah but I'm saying you're good looking and you are. A total stranger is telling you that. You don't need to feel insecure :smile:

I WISH I COULD LIKE YOU MAN.
I am pretty ugly tbh but it is not my appearance that affects my self-esteem. It is mainly my shyness and difficulty talking to people that affects my self-esteem.
I do feel quite ugly and disgusted by myself most of the time but oh well. :colone:
I think you're being too hard on yourself.

If I looked like you I would be living life to the MAX.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending