This isn't exactly a "Question" more of a help page? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
What's it like dating over 234 miles? Long distance can be hard, Difficult, Frustrating etc.

But in my case it's amazing. I've been dating a boy for over a month now and i really couldn't be any happier. I say were like soul mates. But the distance is hard. I mean yes we call at least once a week and yes we text every night.

Us wanting each other and missing each other is the most frustrating thing, you can't kiss nor hug, you can't fit into the category of a normal relationship. You see people kissing and say to yourself that could be us.

The point of me doing this, is too help other people who are in a long distance relationship, Because i don't think i'll never end my relationship, long distance can sometimes be the strongest love? That's what i believe.
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
What's it like dating over 234 miles? Long distance can be hard, Difficult, Frustrating etc.

But in my case it's amazing. I've been dating a boy for over a month now and i really couldn't be any happier. I say were like soul mates. But the distance is hard. I mean yes we call at least once a week and yes we text every night.

Us wanting each other and missing each other is the most frustrating thing, you can't kiss nor hug, you can't fit into the category of a normal relationship. You see people kissing and say to yourself that could be us.

The point of me doing this, is too help other people who are in a long distance relationship, Because i don't think i'll never end my relationship, long distance can sometimes be the strongest love? That's what i believe.
I totally agree! I've been long distance for over a year now and only see my boyfriend twice a year. We call every single day and message each other almost constantly. It is hard and sometimes we get frustrated with each other because of the distance but we are willing to work hard and power through those difficult times until we can finally be a normal couple.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Last edited by DrawTheLine; 5 months ago
04MR17
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)

I can identify a lot with this, I'm in a LDR myself.

There's a bit of a mega-thread for this stuff here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2404204
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
I totally agree! I've been long distance for over a year now and only see my boyfriend twice a year. We call every single day and message each other almost constantly. It is hard and sometimes we get frustrated with each other because of the distance but we are willing to work hard and power through those difficult times until we can finally be a normal couple.
Ugh i know! It is a fight to get to a normal couple...
Anonymous #1
(Original post by 04MR17)
I can identify a lot with this, I'm in a LDR myself.

There's a bit of a mega-thread for this stuff here:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=2404204
Wish i wasn't but it is what it is. Finding love can be through distance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (165)
18.46%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (91)
10.18%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (148)
16.55%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (131)
14.65%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (85)
9.51%
How can I be the best version of myself? (274)
30.65%

Watched Threads