The Student Room Group

Pakistani girl ask me anything .

Scroll to see replies

I’ll send you the whole box if you want
What’s ur snap
Reply 62
Do you like Citizen Khan?
Reply 63
@Lemonadez tbh i don't care but I love bengalis and their culture .
Reply 64
@Abdul.r02 private message me .
Reply 65
@06rg11 hate it it shows such a stereotypical video on Pakistanis it's awful!
Original post by Nxfisax
@Lemonadez tbh i don't care but I love bengalis and their culture .

oh so u not a fan of the game, but thanks (:
Original post by Nxfisax
Hi, I'm a young British Pakistani girl , 16 years old . Ask me anything ?

r u virgin?
Reply 68
@salesuwar yh I am
Original post by Nxfisax
@salesuwar yh I am

ohh ....forget it then
Are u a Muslim believer?
Because I'm looking for marriage and to convert to Islam (not a joke either)
I'm mixed race (black and white)
I pray 5 times a day
I am growing a beard to the proper length (grown it for 1 year so far)
(edited 5 years ago)
Why is Pakistan falling behind other South Asian countries? Especially in academics.
Reply 72
@KKKJJJSSS89 yes I am muslim , don't just convert to Islam for marriage . Convert because you want to convert and you don't feel forced into converting .
Reply 73
@Lemonadez so me personally I think it's due to the fact that many families in Pakistan can't afford tuition fees to send their children to school. In certain areas of Pakistan with a huge population there is also poverty . As many high paid jobs require qualifications , Pakistanis aren't able to get and the cycle continues as their children cant reach the good paying jobs and are then stuck in the unfortunate cycle of poverty .
Original post by Nxfisax
@Lemonadez so me personally I think it's due to the fact that many families in Pakistan can't afford tuition fees to send their children to school. In certain areas of Pakistan with a huge population there is also poverty . As many high paid jobs require qualifications , Pakistanis aren't able to get and the cycle continues as their children cant reach the good paying jobs and are then stuck in the unfortunate cycle of poverty .

Poverty does not help any country at all. But I thought there would be other factors? From what I have seen and experienced, there is MUCH more competition within families and within the students themselves in India and Bangladesh, in terms of education. What I mean by that is that the kids in households are compared with their cousins, classmates, etc much more and due to the unfairness of South Asia, they need to be the best of the best to live a decent life in those countries, therefore, natural selection does affect these countries. This is also huge in East Asian countries, etc. I have never heard of that mentality in Pakistani families. There's also other things that kind of affect Pakistan but not the rest of South Asia. Sri Lanka and Maldives are much more ahead of the rest of South Asia though.
Reply 75
@Lemonadez maybe the fact that children are forced into doing labour jobs at a young age to help their families pay for food and other necessities
Please tell me her new insta

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending