Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I haven't had sex for about 5-6 months but just found herpes on my lip and something in my crotch area (not on the actual vagina/fleshy area, just on regular skin around it).
TDSA
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Herpes is a viral infection that can lay dormant (have no symptoms) for a long time and occasionally flares up (often during times of stress - could be emotional or physical due to other illnesses/poor immune system).

It's difficult to cure it but you can manage the outbreaks

• You can use supermarket/drugstore creams/gels for mouth sores like Zovirax (brand name) or aciclovir (Generic). https://www.boots.com/zovirax-cold-s...-tube-10041592
  • You can see the GP/sexual health clinic and get Aciclovir tablets prescribed - go if you've never been formally diagnosed before just to make sure it's nothing else!
  • You can buy the tablets online (make sure it's a legal online doctor/pharmacy service like e-Surgery.com) to avoid the waiting times
Amy06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
If you are concerned and think it's herpes then go to a sexual health clinic and get checked out
alexander david
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi friends!I i want to use this great opportunity to share with you some great and amazing testimony of how i was cured from HERPES Virus with the help of Dr ABIOLA Herbal Medicine.Over 2 years now i have been suffering and living in pain with this deadly virus Herpes, fear grew in my mind everyday as i heard there is no cure for it, but to me i knew that medical drugs was not the only option in treating viruses and infection, my greatest problem was that i was stocked in pain as the symptoms has circulated over my body.Few Months ago i decided to get more information online concerning herpes,and while i was surfing the web, i came across some great testimonials from various people on how Dr ABIOLA has been using his herbal medicine to cure different disease, at first i was shocked as i have never heard of such thing before, and also i doubted if it was true as it never came up on media, these people gave out the email address of Dr ABIOLA and advised we contact him for any problem, though i was doubting him i decided to put a test on it, moreover it was the fist time for me to hear something like that, i copied the email address of Dr ABIOLA and i sent him a message about my health status and i also requested for his medicine in order for me to get good health, he gave me a responded after some hours and he told me the procedure involved in order for me to get his medicine, he also said to me he was going to send me some herbal liquid medicine which was going to take for 2 weeks and after 2 weeks i will be totally cured.I went with Dr ABIOLA and i followed exactly as i was told by this man, after 3 to 5 days of communication i eventually received a package from the mailing service and that was the medicine sent by Dr ABIOLA I started taking the medicine as i was directed by Dr ABIOLA and after 2 weeks i also started seen some changes on my skin, and after a month passed i noticed that the rashes on my skin are cleared, i was surprised and i had a thought to myself again LIKE! IS THIS REALLY WORKING OUT? when i noticed this changes i contacted this Great Dr and i told him about it, he told me to go to the hospital and do some check up if the virus is still there, i actually went to the hospital on Friday to do some test on my blood and after 14days the result came out that i was completely free from HERPES, Dr ABIOLA is a brave man and he is set to answer all human disease, today i am living in good health
Hiv/aid ure # Pregnancy spell #Carncer #Scabies #Lupose # liver cancer #herpes # diabetes #bring your ex bac #HPV
website deadlydiseasescure.webs.com
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (111)
5.01%
Uncertainty around my education (332)
14.99%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (240)
10.84%
Lack of purpose or motivation (307)
13.86%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (102)
4.6%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (128)
5.78%
Loneliness (192)
8.67%
Financial worries (86)
3.88%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (93)
4.2%
Exposure to negative news/social media (104)
4.7%
Lack of real life entertainment (118)
5.33%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (193)
8.71%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (209)
9.44%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise