The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

thoughts on manchester met uni and primary education with qts

thinking about applying to this uni to do this course but i havent been to an open day yet! thanks
Original post by itsscynn_x
thinking about applying to this uni to do this course but i havent been to an open day yet! thanks

If you are available, I would definitely recommend visiting us at an Open Day to find out more about the course. We have some coming up on the 13th and 20th October which are available to book at https://www2.mmu.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/visit/. If you are able to attend you will be able to go to a subject talk, speak to course tutors and meet some of our current students.

Our Primary Education is one of our more popular courses, and it awards students with QTS upon completion meaning they can go into newly qualified teaching (NQT) roles within primary schools after they graduate. Therefore if you know that you want to become a Primary School Teacher, then this course would be suitable for you. Many universities offer Primary Education with QTS, so I would recommend comparing our course with other universities to help make your decision.

Do you have any specific questions about the course or the university? I am happy to help :smile:

Rebecca
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending