The Student Room Group

Is six foot four too tall for girls

i'm 15 and six foot four. is that too tall for most girls?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
i'm 15 and six foot four. is that too tall for most girls?
Depends if you're a girl or not, your post isn't clear.

If you're a guy, you may intimidate girls, but some will like it.

If you're a girl, you'll intimidate guys, but then some guys will love it.
Original post by Tootles

Could'nt put it any better myself
Reply 3
If you are a guy it will be fine for the taller girls.

That being said, if you grow to 6'9 by the time you are 18/19, that might end up being too tall.
Sorry, but the optimum height is 4ft6. Don't let the media fool you.
Reply 5
Original post by Tootles

I am a guy
Original post by krissxkross
Sorry, but the optimum height is 4ft6. Don't let the media fool you.

Who the hell is that short?
Yes.
Reply 8
Original post by S-man10
If you are a guy it will be fine for the taller girls.

That being said, if you grow to 6'9 by the time you are 18/19, that might end up being too tall.

I've been told by the doctor I may only grow a couple more inches, so 6 five or six. But what im really self concious about is I have scheumanns disease which makes me look hunched over all the time. my mum is 5.11 and my dad was six two but is now six one
Reply 9
Original post by bluemuffin
Who the hell is that short?

think she was making a (very poor attempt at) joke
think she was making a (very poor attempt at) joke

Ohh ok lol thought she meant 5ft 6 or sth
I've been told by the doctor I may only grow a couple more inches, so 6 five or six. But what im really self concious about is I have scheumanns disease which makes me look hunched over all the time. my mum is 5.11 and my dad was six two but is now six one

So you could grow beyond 6'6.

Don't worry, when you are that tall you can blame your height for having a bad back because everyone is short. I don't think anyone will question it.
Original post by S-man10
So you could grow beyond 6'6.

Don't worry, when you are that tall you can blame your height for having a bad back because everyone is short. I don't think anyone will question it.

Well, he said another inch or two. I don't want to be taller than six six.....its bad enough because I'm quite thin (155kg). Did go to the gym but I can't now because of the pain I get from my back. I wouldn't mind being tall if I was toned
Reply 13
wow i wish i had this problem sksksk
OP im 5'4, I would kill to be you lmao. Your height is fine, women will always be picky. But most won't reject you for your height. Your what like 16? Once you hit 18, and if you gain some weight and lift. Download tinder. Then you can feel better :P
Original post by MedicPerson
OP im 5'4, I would kill to be you lmao. Your height is fine, women will always be picky. But most won't reject you for your height. Your what like 16? Once you hit 18, and if you gain some weight and lift. Download tinder. Then you can feel better :P

I want to gain weight but my condition means it hurts to lift and do a lot of weight exercise. Hoping it will change but for now I can't even run
I want to gain weight but my condition means it hurts to lift and do a lot of weight exercise. Hoping it will change but for now I can't even run

Ouch man. Make sure to eat healthy then at least, if you can't lift heavy, maybe try some body weight excercises?

And trust me, its not as great as it looks or seems. It's a nightmare to get clothes, trousers are always too short, feet always hang out of bed, always get asked "how tall are you" or "wow you're tall" or "lanky" and some doors you have to bend under, leg room etc....
Ouch man. Make sure to eat healthy then at least, if you can't lift heavy, maybe try some body weight excercises?

yeah, can't even run right now. I've been told it will improve as i stop growing, but yeah, it looks awful too. Like not that noticeable, but it makes my clothes fit me really awkwardly, my arse sticks out, my shoulders are all rounded...
And trust me, its not as great as it looks or seems. It's a nightmare to get clothes, trousers are always too short, feet always hang out of bed, always get asked "how tall are you" or "wow you're tall" or "lanky" and some doors you have to bend under, leg room etc....

Opposite for me. I get mocked and belittled. No one takes me seriously. When girls see me first thing that pops up is "short" <- in a bad way. People think I am a child, I even got laughed at when telling my height. I can feel your issues, but believe me it will get better soon. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending