Ninipops
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi i'm Nina i'm 15 and my PPE's are in two weeks. i haven't done much revision and tbh i don't really know how to keep re writing new timetables and then not actually sticking to them, thought this might help because even though i'm probably not very good at this it will hopefully make me revise. i'm doing,
maths
english
science
art
drama
history
spanish
i have absolutely no idea how to revise Spanish and a vague idea how to revise the others, i'm going to try to go to catch up for English math and science.
if anyone is taking Spanish i would love to know how you revise it because i'm stuck, as for everything else i've made a few flash cards and mind maps but i know they wont help if i don't look at them (which i probably wont) so any suggestions on how to revise them would be good.
i don't really know what else to say but i will try to write something everyday or other day and say what i've found and how catch up went. Nina x
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
For Spanish use Quizlet, Duolingo, past papers, what you already started doing and watch cartoons in Spanish! You'll be able to pick up basic words and phrases to help you along the way, which you can apply later on during later revision.
Ninipops
Rep:
?
(Original post by emilynxlan)
For Spanish use Quizlet, Duolingo, past papers, what you already started doing and watch cartoons in Spanish! You'll be able to pick up basic words and phrases to help you along the way, which you can apply later on during later revision.
thank you, yeah ive found some flahs cards on quizlet and i will have a look at duolingo and cartoons, also appently spanish songs help to!
Ninipops
Rep:
?
hi guys,
one thing i wanted to say was ive read through a outher peoples threads and a lot of people are aiming quite a lot higher than i am so if anyone is aiming at sort of 5 and 6s as well as me it would be great to hear from you. when i get my results back i would love to get
english literature - 6
english language - 6
maths - 5
scinece -5
drama -7
art -6
history -5
spanish -5
i know that compared to a lot of people these seem quite low but for me this would be a real achievement because in all my previous years at school to be honest i didnt really try that hard so for me to get those grades would be amazing.
one thing i do struggle with is maths i went to a catch up today and was given some websites that help i went home and looked at them and they are really good!
www.corbettmaths.com/5-a-day/gcse
www.mathsgenie.co.uk/gcse.html
hope this helps you a bit
nina x
emilynxlan
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Nonetheless they are amazing grades to get! We all work at different paces so no matter what you get it's the best you can achieve and you know you still worked hard to get to where you got! :grouphugs:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you ever accessed mental health support services at University?

Yes (48)
24.37%
No, but I have thought about it (55)
27.92%
No (94)
47.72%

Watched Threads