The Student Room Group

I want to lose 1 stone 9 pounds!!!!

Hi,

I’m a 15 year old student from the U.K. I’ve always been insecure about my weight even though everyone says I am a healthy size. I’m 5’6” and weight 8 stone 9 or 10 pounds. I want to go down to 7’0” but I need help with what foods to eat, how many calories I should eat a day and what sports I should do. Can anyone help me?
according to this site, the lowest healthy weight limit for 5ft6 is 118 pounds (8stone, 6 pounds) and the highest is 148 pounds (10 stone, 8 pounds):
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/info/obesity/how-much-should-i-weigh.php So you are currently at the lower end of healthy for your weight, meaning you are very slim already. I am 5ft 8 so not that much taller than you, and the weight that looks and feels best for me is a bit under 11 stone but not below 10.5. I can't imagine being as slim as 8 stone, 10 pounds and I certainly dread to think what I'd look like if I was 7 stone! The sort of weight you are talking about achieving sounds far too underweight for your height. being long term underweight can cause bone problems, spinal problems and many other things. be safe. maybe talk to your gp?
Reply 2
Original post by Quinn Jisoo
Hi,

I’m a 15 year old student from the U.K. I’ve always been insecure about my weight even though everyone says I am a healthy size. I’m 5’6” and weight 8 stone 9 or 10 pounds. I want to go down to 7’0” but I need help with what foods to eat, how many calories I should eat a day and what sports I should do. Can anyone help me?

That's a healthy weight. Chill your beans.
MyFitnessPal app. Will tell you the calorie deficit you need to reach your weight goal.
Original post by Quinn Jisoo
Hi,

It's worrying that you're posting on TSR to ask people how you can become significantly underweight. See your GP about this, if possible.
You’re already light enough as it is. I don’t think it’s a good idea to lose more weight. 7 stones is too light for someone of your height.

Quick Reply

Latest