dproff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I applied for 2019 entry, but haven't heard anything from Westminster, hope my application is in order ?
Uni of Westminster
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by dproff)
I applied for 2019 entry, but haven't heard anything from Westminster, hope my application is in order ?
Hi there

It's great to hear you have applied to Westminster. Just to let you know the admissions teams have just about enrolled all our 2018 students now and the first few applications for 2019 are trickling through. The teams will be processing these applications quickly and you'll be hearing back shortly.

Best of luck!

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
dproff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Why can't I track my 2019 Westminster application? @officialrep. please, help me...
Uni of Westminster
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Why can't I track my 2019 Westminster application? @officialrep. please, help me...
HI there

You should be able to track your application on UCAS. Can you DM me with your UCAS ID number and your name and I'll look into this for you.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
Stumpy1001
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
just got an unconditional offer from Westminster University ,
Uni of Westminster
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi there

We're just making offers now on our 2019 applications. So don't worry everything is in order. Sometimes application forms are sent to admissions tutors if an interview is required (mainly art and design courses). If you let me know which course you've applied for I can look into this for you.

Best wishes

Kim
Course Enquiries Team
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (140)
62.22%
I don't have everything I need (85)
37.78%

Watched Threads