The Student Room Group

Seeing people from the past

I was exploring Facebook and i saw my old primary school mates and secondary peers who i knew and seeing them change and being surprised got me this weird feeling idk but its a sad feeling as i feel bad or am missing out and i just cant understand why i feel sad its not like i miss them at all but its weird like am going back to the past
Original post by HelpNovas
I was exploring Facebook and i saw my old primary school mates and secondary peers who i knew and seeing them change and being surprised got me this weird feeling idk but its a sad feeling as i feel bad or am missing out and i just cant understand why i feel sad its not like i miss them at all but its weird like am going back to the past

I think it just makes you feel nostalgic? There must have been a reason you grown apart after spending a long part of your education years together.

Just bring the focus back to your current life and the people you do have in your life.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I think it just makes you feel nostalgic? There must have been a reason you grown apart after spending a long part of your education years together.

Just bring the focus back to your current life and the people you do have in your life.

Thanks and yes it probably is nostalgic

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending