?
Report 2 years ago
Have good genes
LavenderBlueSky88
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Clear skin, get a lash lift and tint, groomed brows, healthy glow, white teeth, confidence, smile.
Fazzy_77
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Be confident.
carrotstar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by TheFlash2024)
How to look good without makeup?
It’s about confidence. If you feel and act confident, people will respect you for that because you will be emanating it!

But if you have problem skin then the first step is learning to care for it. Keep yourself hydrated as well to reduce breakouts, keep under-eye circles away (as well as beauty sleep!) and help keep focused.
geo111
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Its all about confidence really, I used to wear makeup every single day when i was about 12 until 14 until I realised I didn't need it
It does not matter about clear skin or anything like that at all. As long as you feel confident in your own skin
If you didn't feel confident then try some products to clear your skin if you suffer from acne
Use Moisturiser at least 2 times a day!!!! For me thats the most important one, moisturizer keeps your skin glowly and not dry,and the most important for me is ...
Always keep your lips hydrated so wear Vaseline at all times
ALWAYS SMILE!
also, try to never have greasy hair, it affects your skin on your face a lot because of the oils that get onto your skin
username3883544
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
The French manage it a lot of the time.
Laceyvee
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Skincare is the key to this. When I have clear skin, my confidence is strong. Just find a skincare routine the works for you.

For me, I wash my face with cold water in the morning and moisturise with an SPF 15 face cream (I use a basic Superdrug one and it's really good). Then in the evening, I just use a babywipe, a basic cucumber toner to clease and then a thick nightcream to soak overnight.

Keep your eyebrows shaped and (if you're like me with blonde eyebows) have them tinted. Also, use a lip balm to add a little shine.
I find that having my hair styled without wearing makeup makes a huge difference, because I always associate no makeup with lounging around the house.

And lastly, confidence!
bumblebeehugger
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
keep teeth clean and healthy
even though you're not wearing makeup it's still good to have skincare and other face products
regularly put on lip balm to keep lips soft
keep brows in shape
NepetaCataria
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You should improve your health. It will give you better skin and hair. Also, don't forget about moisturizing it will make your face glowing.
By the way, my little life hack is adding glitter to the body or face cream.
Try it!
mattvictor
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Take healthy food & do Yoga continue probably you will look attractive.
Deerdeer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Stylish dressing and hairstyle, be confident. Or make a lot of money!
hallamstudents
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I always feel better without make up when i have a tan/put tan on. Also when i have had my eyebrows freashly threaded! what do you recommend?
Sophia
(Original post by TheFlash2024)
How to look good without makeup?
parmezanne
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
clean teeth and non-smelly breath, moisturized skin, soft lips, tamed brows, moisturized eyelashes to help them grow thick and strong, exfoliated skin to make sure it's not super dry or oily or spotty.
bloomer36
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hygiene, confidence, keep your body fit and healthy/toned, sleep well, eat healthy, take care of skin, keep hair healthy, wear good clothes
vortex13
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Skincare is a big one for me and it makes my skin look good when I can be bothered with it..... which isn’t a lot of the time.
annabarton1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by hallamstudents)
I always feel better without make up when i have a tan/put tan on. Also when i have had my eyebrows freashly threaded! what do you recommend?
Sophia
I agree! Always feel way more confident if I have a fresh tan on. I personally use Bondi Sands and would definitely recommend it as it seems to last longer than other brands I have used. However, a cheaper one I have really enjoyed in the past is St Moriz!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads