The Student Room Group

is it too late to change my a-levels?

I'm doing English lit, history and psychology a-level, but I want to change history and psychology to chemistry and biology. I met the entry requirements for the sciences at GCSE'S so that's not a problem.
Do you think I'll find it too hard to catch up as I've basically missed 2 weeks worth of work?

Thanks
just ask tomorrow to change, thats the only way you find out. the longer you wait the less chance you will be allowed to, its worth trying at this point
Original post by hcjkdhckhuksd
I'm doing English lit, history and psychology a-level, but I want to change history and psychology to chemistry and biology. I met the entry requirements for the sciences at GCSE'S so that's not a problem.
Do you think I'll find it too hard to catch up as I've basically missed 2 weeks worth of work?

Thanks

It is best to ask your sixth form/college as they will have their own individual policy. If you are definitely sure that you want to change, ask as soon as possible.

2 weeks is a lot of work to catch up on, but not impossible if you work hard!
Reply 3
2 weeks is nothing, if you're dedicated, you can complete the entire AS textbook in several days lol. You'll breeze it don't worry.
Original post by cheesecakelove
It is best to ask your sixth form/college as they will have their own individual policy. If you are definitely sure that you want to change, ask as soon as possible.

2 weeks is a lot of work to catch up on, but not impossible if you work hard!

thanks, I'm really worried that I'll be behind but am definitely willing to work hard to get up to date.
Original post by 93R
2 weeks is nothing, if you're dedicated, you can complete the entire AS textbook in several days lol. You'll breeze it don't worry.

thanks, you really reassured me. I've been unable to sleep because I've been put off by the fact that I'll be behind.
Yeah our school lets us until half term

Just talk to them ASAP and see if they can sort it out! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest