EPQ Watch

ebbo1112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
Hey guys, I am wanting to do an EPQ based around primary teaching with psychological aspects attached. Any ideas for possibles titles and/ or angles to do this.
Jasmine528
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi,
Maybe you could do something about the best ways of encouraging and teaching primary school students based on psychological research? I don't know much about this so I'm afraid I can't give you many ideas. If you're doing A-level psychology, be careful not to overlap with any developmental psychology, attachment or any other things that might be on the course that you could end up talking about.
ebbo1112
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 months ago
(Original post by Jasmine528)
Hi,
Maybe you could do something about the best ways of encouraging and teaching primary school students based on psychological research? I don't know much about this so I'm afraid I can't give you many ideas. If you're doing A-level psychology, be careful not to overlap with any developmental psychology, attachment or any other things that might be on the course that you could end up talking about.
hey thanks very much for those ideas. really appreciate it!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Edge Hill University
    Undergraduate and Postgraduate - Campus Tour Undergraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of the Arts London
    MA Innovation Management Open Day Postgraduate
    Mon, 18 Feb '19
  • University of Roehampton
    Department of Media, Culture and Language; School of Education; Business School Undergraduate
    Tue, 19 Feb '19

Do you give blood?

Yes (44)
9.24%
I used to but I don't now (13)
2.73%
No, but I want to start (169)
35.5%
No, I am unable to (112)
23.53%
No, I chose not to (138)
28.99%