moghal17
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I got a B in my economics and I am resitting my exams next year. I came across Up learn where they guarantee A/A*, and if not they refund your purchase. However, this does not apply to me as they do not do my exam board which is Eduqas and the closest exam board is Edexcel. I am aware of econplus dal and Tutor 2 U but I am not sure whether it will be worth the 250/350 quid to make notes from Uplearn videos. Also, I have read that the econplus dal booklets are helpful which I am also not sure whether to purchase. Any help would be appreciated as I am struggling financially and do not want to waste money. Thanks
preet1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by moghal17)
I got a B in my economics and I am resitting my exams next year. I came across Up learn where they guarantee A/A*, and if not they refund your purchase. However, this does not apply to me as they do not do my exam board which is Eduqas and the closest exam board is Edexcel. I am aware of econplus dal and Tutor 2 U but I am not sure whether it will be worth the 250/350 quid to make notes from Uplearn videos. Also, I have read that the econplus dal booklets are helpful which I am also not sure whether to purchase. Any help would be appreciated as I am struggling financially and do not want to waste money. Thanks
Hey! i used Uplearn for Economics and got an A this year! (Edexcel)

If you're unsure just try the free trial and you'll see how good it is, plus check the Eduqas and Edexcel exam specifications to see if they overlap, because at the end of the day: Economics is pretty much the same content all round, just a few differences.

Definitely have a look and try the free trial, it was worth every penny for me.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (189)
29.3%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.43%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
8.99%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.37%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.91%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (128)
19.84%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.89%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (21)
3.26%

Watched Threads