Meh Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
That title correlates to how I've been feeling for months now. just meh. nothing is worth it anymore, to be honest. I feel alone and tired. tired of everything that is going on around me, tired of feeling like im worthless, tired of fighting with my family and just tired of being tired. I have nothing to look forward to and nothing to be happy about. I haven't felt truly happy for the longest time and its draining. a-levels are s**t and im not enjoying them one bit. all of my friends hate me for no apparent reason, I'm still single when everyone around me is boasting about how great their boyfriend is or how "blah blah did this and O M G I just couldn't believe she said that" .. .drained.
what di I do wrong? I don't even know where I went wrong. I'm not an ugly girl, im not a horrible person. I worked hard and I had goals that I wanted to achieve.. so where did I go wrong? anyone else feel as remotely ****ed up as me right now?
Krissy.S
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I get where you're coming from and to be honest I don't feel like you done anything wrong. and you should be proud to say you have to confidence that you show. not many people have that. anyways I can't help much because I'm in the same situation but sometimes there's a point in everyone's life when things go bad and people don't seem to like us for any reason. But it will end. I know know in how long but it will. all I can say is use "coping strategies" (things you can do that cheer you up or you like doing. watching movies, reading etc.) and try and get through this point in your life because better times will come after. life will throw bigger things your way and I hope you'll be okey with dealing with them
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
zooxanthellae
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey there, it seems to me you have some mental health issues going on. I'm probably not the best person to give you advice, although I do definitely relate to parts of this, as I do not have a diagnosed condition myself, however, I have watched one of my friends go through the same feelings you have and I just want you to know that you are not alone in this. Please try to see someone who has been trained to help you through the emotions you are feeling - I myself have been to see a counsellor and it really isn't as scary as you think. There truly are so many people who can help you, although your brain will be telling you that you are isolated. Sending hugs and hope :hugs:
Krissy.S
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I don't know on how long *
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Krissy.S)
I get where you're coming from and to be honest I don't feel like you done anything wrong. and you should be proud to say you have to confidence that you show. not many people have that. anyways I can't help much because I'm in the same situation but sometimes there's a point in everyone's life when things go bad and people don't seem to like us for any reason. But it will end. I know know in how long but it will. all I can say is use "coping strategies" (things you can do that cheer you up or you like doing. watching movies, reading etc.) and try and get through this point in your life because better times will come after. life will throw bigger things your way and I hope you'll be okey with dealing with them
thank you, hope everything works out in your case x
Anonymous #1
(Original post by zooxanthellae)
Hey there, it seems to me you have some mental health issues going on. I'm probably not the best person to give you advice, although I do definitely relate to parts of this, as I do not have a diagnosed condition myself, however, I have watched one of my friends go through the same feelings you have and I just want you to know that you are not alone in this. Please try to see someone who has been trained to help you through the emotions you are feeling - I myself have been to see a counsellor and it really isn't as scary as you think. There truly are so many people who can help you, although your brain will be telling you that you are isolated. Sending hugs and hope :hugs:
I was clinically diagnosed with anxiety and depression around a year ago and have been going to therapy every so often but i've been having some serious tough days and I guess today was just one of them, thank you so much for the advice though and I hope everything is okay with you x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you tempted to change your firm university choice now or on A-level results day?

Yes, I'll try and go to a uni higher up the league tables (131)
18.82%
Yes, there is a uni that I prefer and I'll fit in better (70)
10.06%
No I am happy with my course choice (397)
57.04%
I'm using Clearing when I have my exam results (98)
14.08%

Watched Threads