The Student Room Group

Don’t leave the house

I’m a 14 year old girl and I legit have no friends. I have a bad reputation and mostly everyone in or around my area dislikes or has a problem with me. I haven’t left my house for a year now and I’m starting to gain weight become unhealthy and depressed. I have no idea what to do as I don’t feel confident leaving my home anymore in case I run into somone that’s doesn’t like me because theres sure to be more of them that me as I have nobody. I don’t know what’s being/been said, posted about me as I have no social media so I’m oblivious to it. I really need some advice as I don’t know we’re else to go

Thank you x
Reply 1
Seems like a pretty sticky situation for you.

I advise you to maybe start some sort of extra-curricular activity outside of school to actually become more active, if that’s not possible, maybe a walk in the park early in the morning would help?

I don’t know exactly how bad your reputation is, but from what I understand is that you’re clouding your judgment. You seem like a decent being and I seriously doubt your reputation is as bad as you say. I recommend you start convincing yourself that people like you, for the psychological effects to kick in; then you’ll go outside and realise that not everyone hates you. It’s either that or you are unlikely to see someone who does.

It’s either that or you stay at home. It’s what I’d do and I understand if it doesn’t work for you, but good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending