aerb2001
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Does anyone know what the proof of work experience form is like? And I'm struggling to get 10 weeks agricultural work experience, will this be a problem?
morrisg123
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, from what I can remember (it’s been 2 years since I did the work experience log) it is just the name of the farm/company with a description of what work you did, along with the amount of time you spent there. I come from a farming background so luckily I had lots of contacts that could help me with getting more work experience outside of our home farm. I did anything that I was offered that was farm related, such as milking sessions and even with vets working with farm animals. If you’re really struggling, there is the Access to Agriculture programme that the university offer to people who perhaps don’t come from a farming background or are struggling to find relevant experience. If you search ‘Access to Agriculture’ on the Harper Adams website it will give you lots of information about how the programme works.I know lots of people studying Agriculture who come from non-farming backgrounds, Harper Adams welcomes people from all backgrounds so you shouldn’t have a problem getting in based on work experience, especially if you make use of the Access to Agriculture programme. Hope this helps and good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why do you want to do a masters?

Great for my career (19)
38.78%
I really love the subject (14)
28.57%
I don't know what else to do (8)
16.33%
I can't get a job (1)
2.04%
My parents want me to (1)
2.04%
I don't know... I just do (6)
12.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise