Taking A levels in 2 separate years Watch

Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
My school has offered us to take A levels throughout the Jun 2020 and Jun 2021 series, after we completed IGCSEs in the Jun 2019 series. Here is the list of the exams I will take in each series, all with Edexcel:
Jun 2019: 6x IGCSE (Chinese, English 2nd Lang, Maths A, Physics, Chemistry, Further Pure Maths)
Jun 2020: 1x A Level (Chinese)
Jun 2021: 4x A Level (English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics)
I am already doing the A Level Chinese syllabus as the IGCSE Chinese is too easy (as native HK person)
So will they combine my grades from the 2 exam series for my applications to UCAS?
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by 8013)
My school has offered us to take A levels throughout the Jun 2020 and Jun 2021 series, after we completed IGCSEs in the Jun 2019 series. Here is the list of the exams I will take in each series, all with Edexcel:
Jun 2019: 6x IGCSE (Chinese, English 2nd Lang, Maths A, Physics, Chemistry, Further Pure Maths)
Jun 2020: 1x A Level (Chinese)
Jun 2021: 4x A Level (English, Maths, Chemistry, Physics)
I am already doing the A Level Chinese syllabus as the IGCSE Chinese is too easy (as native HK person)
So will they combine my grades from the 2 exam series for my applications to UCAS?
You are required to list all exams attempted, so yes you will enter them all for 2019,2020 and 2021.
For offers they will still only take your best 3.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Imperial College London
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 25 Jun '19
  • University of Brighton
    Photography MA open afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19
  • University of Plymouth
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Jun '19

Who do you think will be the next PM?