A104 medicine with foundation year 2019 applicants Watch

batt3nb3rg
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hello, just looking for a bit of information. I'd like to apply for medicine with foundation year courses in 2020, I'm currently studying Psychology, Sociology and English language & literature from home (it's a long story).

I'd like to know what subjects you studied, what kind of volunteering you did, what sorts of things you put in your personal statement and what the interviews were like. Also if you were accepted, that's a pretty big one.

Thanks in advance
alleycat393
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by batt3nb3rg)
Hello, just looking for a bit of information. I'd like to apply for medicine with foundation year courses in 2020, I'm currently studying Psychology, Sociology and English language & literature from home (it's a long story).

I'd like to know what subjects you studied, what kind of volunteering you did, what sorts of things you put in your personal statement and what the interviews were like. Also if you were accepted, that's a pretty big one.

Thanks in advance
Have a look through this forum
Beeya23
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Just received an interview invite for Nottingham foundation year!!!😊
samix111x
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Beeya23)
Just received an interview invite for Nottingham foundation year!!!😊
Samee I recieved mine too 😮☺️☺️
Xenonical
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Interview recieved 4 hours ago, was in my junk for some reason, so eveeyone double check!
TEABAG03
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Xenonical)
Interview recieved 4 hours ago, was in my junk for some reason, so eveeyone double check!
for which uni ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Xenonical
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Does anyone know if offers are given based soley from interview performance, or from overall candidate ranking (Ukcat, predicted, etc) at Nottingham?
Beeya23
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Xenonical)
Does anyone know if offers are given based soley from interview performance, or from overall candidate ranking (Ukcat, predicted, etc) at Nottingham?
Offers are based solely on interview performance unless there are two candidates on the same score then they may consider your SJT band
Xenonical
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Beeya23)
Offers are based solely on interview performance unless there are two candidates on the same score then they may consider your SJT band
Souce of info? Sorry for being pedantic 😂
username4168516
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Are Nottingham still giving out interviews?
Anonymous006
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Hey, quick question. I’ve applied for both the Nottingham and Lincoln university pathway but how do I know if I’ve received an interview for both? Does it specify or do you assume? And do you get to pick your place for an interview or do they allocate it for you? Thank you.
zee07
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
have you heard back from UEA??
(Original post by idiris05)I'm applying to Hull york medical school, UEA, nottingham for medicine and Queen Marys and St Georges for chem and biomedical sciences. I flopped my UKCAT and got 560 average but my SJT was band 2. Wbu
matchstickdoll
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Manchester A104 interview invites went out in November, a poster had her interview on 3rd Jan
Alsarraf007
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Does anyone know if it’s possible to get into BMAT unis with a foundation year instead of A2?
lollypenguin
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous006)
Hey, quick question. I’ve applied for both the Nottingham and Lincoln university pathway but how do I know if I’ve received an interview for both? Does it specify or do you assume? And do you get to pick your place for an interview or do they allocate it for you? Thank you.
hey have you found out? I've applied for both but have only had an interview from lincoln
Thedocswife
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
Anyone heard from Keele?
Anonymous006
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I phoned them up and they said it was for both and my UCAS application says I’m still under consideration for both too. The way the interviews work is there’ll be interviewers there for both universities marking our score (I think)
lollypenguin
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 months ago
I phoned them up and they said it was for both and my UCAS application says I’m still under consideration for both too. The way the interviews work is there’ll be interviewers there for both universities marking our score (I think)
did you get one email for both or one email for one of them?
TBreazy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
if u get an int theyll give u dates and locations u can choose den u pik one that one will cover both
TBreazy
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Alsarraf007)
Does anyone know if it’s possible to get into BMAT unis with a foundation year instead of A2?
wdym foundation year
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

Do you have grade requirements for your sixth form/college?

At least 5 GCSEs at grade 4 (65)
14.32%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 5 (70)
15.42%
At least 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (87)
19.16%
Higher than 5 GCSEs at grade 6 (183)
40.31%
Pass in English and Maths GCSE (21)
4.63%
No particular grades needed (28)
6.17%