This discussion is closed.
Hunger Bean
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Rank them for me. Don't wanna go ex-polly
Easosos1
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Hunger Bean)
Seeing as every medical school has 3 A’s as a minimum (unless you fit contextual requirements) and the fact that all medical degrees are overlooked by the GMC. The notion that polytechnics aren’t good for medicine is absolute rubbish, sure if you were studying any other degree then they’d be undesirable but medicine is unique in that it every medical school is of a certain standards. It’s uncommon for people to get more than 2 interviews so please think in terms of where you have a chance and not in terms of old institutions vs new.
Hunger Bean
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Easosos1)
Seeing as every medical school has 3 A’s as a minimum (unless you fit contextual requirements) and the fact that all medical degrees are overlooked by the GMC. The notion that polytechnics aren’t good for medicine is absolute rubbish, sure if you were studying any other degree then they’d be undesirable but medicine is unique in that it every medical school is of a certain standards. It’s uncommon for people to get more than 2 interviews so please think in terms of where you have a chance and not in terms of old institutions vs new.
Yh but what are best med schools 2018
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Easosos1)
Correct answer.

(Original post by Hunger Bean)
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Best+Medical+Schools+2018

OP: post your stats in the megathread https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=1043586 if you want to ask which med schools to apply to. All UK med school graduates are the same, there are some variability in post-grad exam pass rates and specialty training destinations that's it. No doctors in the UK will be discriminated against because of where they graduated.

I don't see how this thread will produce any productive discussion as threads like this come and go. The answer has already been given by me and @easosos1 so I am going to close this.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA GCSE English Language Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (80)
18.96%
The paper was reasonable (159)
37.68%
Not feeling great about that exam... (117)
27.73%
It was TERRIBLE (66)
15.64%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed